Breaking: Michael Bloomberg re-enters Presidential race

Yes, we don’t believe in unitaskers

10 Likes

Millennials want a boomer?

37 Likes

Look, America.

I know you’re competitive by nature. That’s fine.
But the correct reaction to the unmitigated clusterfuck that is the UK general election is not “Hold my beer and watch this.”

23 Likes

He’s older than Biden even

Honestly, Joe started at a disadvantage. He’s been fumbling with his words his whole life. It was cute, even “authentic” when he was younger, but now it feeds into a bad stereotype about old people.

But if the choice is between Biden, Bloomberg, and the asteroid …

• JOE BIDEN
  • MICHAEL BLOOMBERG
  • GIANT METEOR
0 voters
25 Likes

Why%20Conan

20 Likes

If only Bernie and Liz could fuse together, Steven-Universe-gem-style, this BS would be over in a minute. Or maybe Bernie could reveal himself more fully, in his true glory?

(Apologies for sometimes dragging Warren on the BBS. Looks like it’s time to bury our differences and end these rich bastards’ stranglehold on our politics.)

23 Likes

christ what an asshole

18 Likes

He was talking about it in 2007

It’s totally something he would do

5 Likes

He’s been saying that if Biden can’t make it he’d jump back in for months now. Are the billionaires convinced Biden is damaged goods? Has trump’s evil smear campaign worked?

Fuck

8 Likes

If you are easily offended, please don’t look (seriously):

He’ll perform very poorly in the first primary and then run home and sob into Ben Shapiro’s cum rag.

12 Likes

Eat the rich.

(EOM)

3 Likes

At least this.
if he was going to form a new party and pull a Perot then we’ve got Trump 2020.

4 Likes

tenor

22 Likes

Nobody outside the Limbaugh/Murdoch bubble pays any attention to that Ukraine bullshit, but Biden is not a great candidate. He’s never had much going for him besides seniority and name recognition.

ALSO: Giant Meteor is doing really well this year

meteor

39 Likes

It sure is looking good these days, that giant meteor.

19 Likes

He’s always been a blow hard and always will be a blow hard. CSPAN doesn’t lie! (if anybody ever watched CSPAN when he was a Senator)

10 Likes

then again, if ever there was a year that should have died in a fire, it was 2016

14 Likes

These things take time, be patient. Remember Rome wasn’t destroyed in a day.

19 Likes

I like Meteors stance on the deficit. And he looks like he’d be fun to have a beer with.

26 Likes

That settles it then, I’m in.

15 Likes