BMW Motorrad to sell "M" class bikes?

No-wheel am most excitings!

no%20wheel

4 Likes
2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Engine in back of 4 wheel car? Exciting. Engine in front? Boring. Mid-engine, maybe.

All motorcycles are fun. Some cars are fun. Your rear-engined Westy is the furthest thing from exciting.

SUVs are today’s minivans.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’d say that it’s a subjective matter. A friend has a WV Transporter T3 that he uses for camping. That friend is a hippie and a surfer, and the car is furnished accordingly. Traveling with him is like temporarily moving into times that are gone now. That’s exciting for me.

Sure, but there is a spectrum somewhere from utilitarian to exciting, and underpowered rolling homes tend toward the utilitarian end of the spectrum, IMO. On the other hand, you can get up to all kinds of exciting activities inside and have a place to stay where you do exciting stuff outside. But my point was more, ‘engine placement has nothing to do with how exciting a car is’ when I responded to Jason.

1 Like

That guy (or gal) is better than me. My old RD 350 is plenty exciting for me though. As is my current ‘toy’ car.

1 Like

BMW sells its electric scooter under the name C-Evolution …

Here’s my excuse … :wink:

2 Likes

Remember, a Westy is not a fast vehicle, per se, but it is a very fast house.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.