Bo Burnham and Bo Burnham play the roles of Joe Rogan and his typical "irreverent" guest

Originally published at: Bo Burnham and Bo Burnham play the roles of Joe Rogan and his typical "irreverent" guest | Boing Boing

5 Likes

The outtakes are great. The Joe Biden song is pretty spot-on.

GIF by FOX International Channels

6 Likes

A noble nod to Joe for risking life & limb on behalf of us all in dispatches from the “war on comedy”.

His hour long “The Inside Outtakes” is good, I highly recommend!

I don’t know which one is supposed to be Joe Rogan and which one is supposed to be the guest. Namely because 1. I’ve never listened to Joe Rogan and 2. Both caricatures are just talking over one another, there’s no clear guest/host role division, I don’t know if that’s normal for Joe Rogan’s content, but if so it must be terrible to listen to.

3 Likes

Yes to both parts.

5 Likes

It’s so well done I can barely stand listening to it. I’ve tried to listen to Rogan’s show a few times and I don’t think I’ve ever made it through two minutes of this kind of verbal diarrhea. It’s like listening to someone chew with their mouth open.

And that’s before you get to the inanity of the conversation and the lack of self-awareness.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.