Trump says Joe Rogan should "stop apologizing" to "Radical Left maniacs and lunatics"

Originally published at: Trump says Joe Rogan should "stop apologizing" to "Radical Left maniacs and lunatics" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

What does Trump know about apologizing?

38 Likes

And when can we get the tapes of Trump dropping the N-word himself? Glad he reminded us that they’re still out there somewhere.

24 Likes

Someone should tell him that Rogan didn’t apologize.

30 Likes

He’s just trying to get on Joe’s show.

15 Likes

Nothing. Biff learned that from Roy Cohn, who was a much more competent and far more intelligent mentor in the dark and evil arts than he could ever be.

16 Likes

Hey now. I’m sure we just need to hear him say the N-word with full context. If you edit it down it just makes him sound racist. /s

9 Likes

Heh, yup. Vs “he was just kidding” or “it was locker room talk.”

4 Likes

From what I’ve gathered we have three parties in the US now: GQP, RINO, and “the radical left.”

Even Joe Biden, the guy who shilled for credit card companies, is a radical leftist to these assholes.

This is why an insurrection is now “legitimate political discourse” to them, there’s no way for us to have a reasonable discussion about politics anymore.

16 Likes

43 Likes

After the Access Hollywood tapes did not tank his campaign and actually enhanced his asshole bona fides with his base, if he had n-word tapes he would probably put them out himself. His base would not think evil of him, they would agree.

24 Likes

It pains me; but I’m inclined to a position that resembles agreement. Not on the ‘radical left maniacs and lunatics’ bit, that’s the usual performative nonsense; but because I’m profoundly skeptical of the value of cycle of ceremonial nonpologies that typically amount to people issuing apologies that they don’t mean, to an audience that doesn’t believe them, with the result determined by whatever the commercial interests involved are.

We learned something when it was observed that Rogan was willing to squirm apologetically, rather than just doubling down, in an attempt to maximize the odds of his podcast deal staying in place(and I suspect that we learned more about the audience that Rogan and Spotify believe that they are pandering to than about Rogan himself); after that initial demonstration the only subsequent items of interest are what actions Spotify takes(so far, some culling of the back catalog and their own raft of performative but mostly inactive sorrow over the situation); unless we are to interpret repetition as sincerity.

2 Likes

Donald who? Never heard of him.

10 Likes

A more punchable face does not exist.

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 11.24.23 AM

18 Likes

Hear me out; I’m American and absolutely despise TFG, but I think that Nigel Farage’s face is actually more punchable.

16 Likes

Are you trying to start a fight? Because that’s what it feels like… /s

15 Likes

I will give Joe Rogan some credit for apologizing, and from what I read it at least seemed like a thoughtful soul-searching apology and not a self-righteous non-apology.

I will give Rogan more credit if he claps back at Trump, like any comedian and Bernie supporter worth his salt should.

Ideally I would like to give Rogan credit for distancing himself from a lot of the garbage he has cluelessly promoted on his show, but I don’t expect that will happen.

Rogan still has the ability to redeem himself like any normal self-reflective human. Trump does not.

That look is not unlike the face a toddler might make when filling a diaper.

13 Likes

Godsdamnit, can we be done with this tiny-fingered chucklefuck, please? He looks like a deflated pumpkin after Halloween. There’s only one thing to do once they get like that.

9 Likes

Not with you, oh most wise and venerable Papasan. Right-wing bastards who are responsible for so much pain and suffering… Now that’s another story.

8 Likes