Joe Rogan says Jews are "into money" like Italians are "into pizza"

Originally published at: Joe Rogan says Jews are "into money" like Italians are "into pizza" | Boing Boing

14 Likes

Why is Joe Rogan still a thing…

Come On Reaction GIF

67 Likes

Joe Rogan is in to grift, like pigs are in to domestic abuse.

36 Likes

I wonder if Spotify will be tempted give him a more lucrative contract after this

27 Likes

No No No GIF

23 Likes

I mean he’s right about that one thing at the end. “It’s fucking stupid.” Maybe just a little confused about the “it” part.

19 Likes

If he attracts thousands of new anti-Semites to his show with this kind of garbage, it won’t be a question of temptation for Spotify. Now for-profit corporations, you see, they’re all definitely “into money”.

42 Likes

I’m gonna just have to go full Mamet in my response here and say:

Everybody needs money. That’s why they call it ‘money’!”

I am Jewish btw

23 Likes

Because BB continues to gleefully point out that a racist grifter is a racist, like we don’t already get it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure there’s a huge overlap between BB fans and Joe Rogan fans. :roll_eyes:

44 Likes

BB ain’t the reason that asshole still has a career but he does have asshole defenders here.

42 Likes

My problem isn’t with BB, it’s with Rogan and the fact that this racist, misogynisic, transphobic, science denier STILL have a major platform.

But sure… the REAL problem here is BB and them posting this story. After all, Joe Rogan would ceast to exist if they stopped posting stories about him…

Also… jinx @milliefink and @Tamsin_Bailey

Unity Coke GIF by Coca-Cola

38 Likes

That must be why I like money on my pizza.

27 Likes

I’m just admitting the fact that, until I saw the article, I had completely forgotten he’d existed. I’m not suggesting that BB readers are responsible for his continued success and wealth. I’m just a little disappointed in BB bursting my happy bubble, again, because the clicks equal dollars. shrug

2 Likes

Better to know what the fascists are doing then to ignore them until it’s too late.

You can always skip the story and read one that doesn’t give you a sad, too. :woman_shrugging:

34 Likes

It must be delightful to live in a world where you can forget people like Rogan exist. Some of us need to be very aware of what he and others like him are saying, sort of like knowing if there’s been a sudden run on Tiki-Torches in your local Wall-Mart.

36 Likes

Yes. A shit-for-brains thing.

3 Likes

Mamet. Shouldn’t that have lots and lots of perfectly placed cuss words?

5 Likes

Pretty much everyone likes pizza too. Apart from allergies of course.

19 Likes

As titles go, Joe Rogan says Jews are “into money” like Italians are “into pizza” gave me no indication of anything near some promise of support for happy bubbles.

20 Likes