Bob Figures It Out

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/25/bob-figures-it-out.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH Bob figures out how to escape from terrorists

6 Likes

Well that’s pretty silly.

6 Likes

It is silly, isn’t it. Everyone knows that as beans become rancid, the enzyme activity breaks down the fiber that causes flatulence. :wink:

6 Likes

Maybe Trump has finally broken Ruben Bolling?

6 Likes

This feels like something Bob should test before relying upon it, to be honest.

6 Likes

Lol @ middle-aged white guys named Bob who think they’ve figured everything out. A cursory glance at my BBS posts explaining how to fix every aspect of society would show these boobs how much they have to learn. Like, try some self-awareness already, jeez.

8 Likes

you never test things you figure out pre-sleep (talking from experience).

3 Likes

But in the retcon version, the beans were just starting to become rancid. Therefore, the ratio of rancid beans to those with the sugars still remaining was perfect for creating maximum, face-melting methane.

2 Likes

TNgn8Rg

1 Like

I think I saw this on an episode of Chili Mac Gyver.

4 Likes

1 Like

Looking forward to the episode where he figures out when the Phillies should bunt in close games.

I’m gonna guess “when the pitcher is at bat and there’s a fast runner on the bases.”

1 Like

2 Likes

But what are the chances the guard’s name is Emil? There’s no way this plan could work.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.