Body rolled up in carpet inside car was something else

Originally published at: Body rolled up in carpet inside car was something else | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Prince Charming? Ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

2 Likes

Also, never leave your garbage on the street bundled up like this:

8 Likes

bofh

I liked this plot point more when it happened in Striking Distance

2 Likes

I think you mean always. :laughing: (Or at least I would if my garbage pickup was more than a pair of rolling bins out by the curb. Maybe something to remember for next time we have something for bulk pickup …)

That face. You suppose anyone at a shooting range makes a face like that? :thinking:

1 Like

Naw, I used to work with garbage pickup crews once upon a time. Their job is bad enough already.

4 Likes

The shoes are cool, if rather modren for a Prince Charming. I’d expect slippers w/extra long or upturned toes, or glossy pumps.*

*Olde Fashioned men’s pumps are a sort of cross between loafers and ballet flats

Yeah, agreed. I’ve had just a taste of cleanup work from working a summer job doing ground maintenance at a KOA campground. On the other hand, our sanitation crew goes through with the trucks quickly enough I wonder if they’d even notice! (The neighbors, however …)

1 Like

lull the garbagemen into a sense of false security, and THEN you dispose of the body.

1 Like

Yeah. Can’t be him. Wore different shoes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.