Boing Boing's Happy Mutant Mobile... so far!

[Permalink]

@pesco the old thread you referred people to add ideas to is now closed. paging @codinghorror.

As for suggestions, I’d like to see the cabinet of curiosities include a gross necronomicon-style grimoire containing @frauenfelder 's list of people disappointed in boingboing.

I do not see a reference to an auto-closed BBS topic in that post? Was it edited out? Looks good to me now, unless I am missing something.

It’s all fixed. Thanks!

Looks like pesco tried to open the old one
– Boing Boing's Happy Mutant Mobile: Submit your ideas!
and it autoclosed on him, thus looks like he redirected the post to this comment thread.

So where can one find competent people to do van-side murals?

I own a 2001 Odyssey. It needs a relevant space scene.

For it to not be a 2014 Ford Transit Connect Wagon?

Mobile meth lab? I don’t know what made me think of that…

A 2001 Space Odyssey, perhaps?

That would be the general idea, yes. And at some point I need to invest in a pile of small/cheap white LEDs so it can be “full of stars”.

Oh, and all Ford logos need to be replaced with

The modification restrictions don’t say anything about branding!

4 Likes

whatever you do, don’t use that concept art from the post, not sure if you noticed that guy swinging the sword seems to have unleashed a monster-sized penis from beneath his kilt?

Please include on the exterior (perhaps the rear hatch) Cthulhu fighting the FSM

I haven’t seen a built-in, glove-compartment 3-d printer yet. It’s a smaller build space, true, but there’s something to be said about always being able to pull whatever you need out of it.

Unicorn horn? No problem – it’s in the glove compartment.

I don’t know what a Unicorn sounds like, but that sound should happen every time you press the Horn.

1 Like