:jigsaw: Puzzle #440

:thinking: 15 guesses

:stopwatch: 3m 39s

:link: alphaguess.com

Meh

1 Like

Seems frighteningly similar to this game. Secret Word

1 Like

A decidedly low-tech version of this is Guess My Word, which has been around for ages, and has an easy and a harder word each day. You can also play its archives. Part of my daily round

1 Like

I kinda liked it. A quick little distraction. I like thinking of words :slight_smile:

:thinking: 13 guesses

:stopwatch: 2m 57s

Gorn!

3 Likes

Oh, that was fun!

:thinking: 4 guesses

:stopwatch: 20s

1 Like

Spanducker!

Bit tinny…

1 Like

Perfect then for tinny things, aye?

Yuck!
:jigsaw: Puzzle #441

:thinking: 22 guesses

:stopwatch: 5m 26s

All the naughty words are woody…

1 Like

:thinking: 14 guesses

:stopwatch: 1m 47s

Meh, indeed.

Most interesting clone I’ve seen so far remains Redactle.

2 Likes

When did Redactle come back???

I wasn’t aware it had gone somewhere? It might have been a while since I checked in. DuckDuckGo actually suggests there’s at least five different clones now; I’m not sure which is the original.

2 Likes

Ah, ok. I was using the one that had been posted on boing boing a while ago, but that site no longer works and redirects to something on my anti-virus’s threat list. Good to know there are some clones out there!

I solved today’s Redactle (#916) in 16 guesses with an accuracy of 87.50%. Played at https://redactle.anybrowser.org/

I solved Redactle Q187719 in 30 guesses with an accuracy of 73.3% and a time of 00:15:45. Play at https://redactle.net/en/Q187719Hints used: 2

1 Like

I did not have the sort of luck I had yesterday :joy:

:thinking: 23 guesses

:stopwatch: 3m 31s

1 Like

This will probably be my best one ever, may as well post it before the topic closes (still didn’t beat @copper’s 4 guesses in 20 seconds, though!)

:jigsaw: Puzzle #443

:thinking: 5 guesses

:stopwatch: 27s

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.