Bouclier Wintour: Conde Nast chief wore sunglasses indoors to fire staffers at Pitchfork

Maybe if Conde Nast continues down the tubes, they will sell their Shadow IP so some other company that gives a fuck can do something with him.

They pulled all of their licenses several years ago so they could concentrate on James Patterson branded novels, which pretty much threw everything out the window. :confused:

This lady looks very out of touch with the America outside of rich people in NYC.

4 Likes

I don’t think her reputation “warmed” I think people’s standard have slid down to the point where her attitude is seen as admirable.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

You do realize that AI-or-human assessment is being made by…an AI?

Yes, what is your point?

1 Like

she seems nice

she's a nice lady

she's a real nice lady

1 Like
4 Likes

Making it worse, it’s a dysfunctional high school mentality at the upper reaches of management: popular kids, favouritisn, “mean girls”, snobby guys, fiefdoms and patronage, all that nonsense. You can see why Wintour would rise to the top.

1 Like

It might hallucinate, as AIs are known to do.

1 Like

Oh yeah, definitely not reliable. I wasn’t trying to make the case that it was. I think that particular tool is even less useful than I thought, though.

1 Like

She was goin’ all Lou reed on 'em. Lou never got shit for sunglasses inside. Except from squares

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.