Brazilian president hospitalized for 10 days of hiccups

I did not need to see bolsonipples today. Thanks BB.

2 Likes

Or this guy:

3 Likes

In a tweet, Mr Bolsonaro said he would be “back soon, God willing”.

Hey Jair, I think you might be in trouble if you think that’s a benevolent deity’s preferred outcome…

3 Likes

Weird sensation when you’re used to having someone else chew and regurgitate food into your mouth your whole life.

1 Like

This reminds me of an episode of The Man From U.N.C.L.E. with a weapon that made its victims die of continuous hiccups. Maybe it has been invented.

ETA https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0641129/

5 Likes

His son stated that the physicians drained 1 liter of a certain liquid from his stomach.

3 Likes

WAIT. He’s trusting doctors NOW?!

Too bad they can’t refuse to treat him.

6 Likes

I admit, I hadn’t heard about the stabbing before. Too much information to absorb out there anymore.

1 Like

oh yeah snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

it’s one kilo, actually… of feces

1 Like

Incasing his head in a bucket of cement for a few hours should do it. If not encase his feet in the bucket and dump him in the Amazon…perhaps best of all, try both at once.

1 Like

Oh. It was three years ago and this incident has boost his election.

3 Likes

They must be amazing doctors, to tell the difference between that and simply taking out part of Bolsonaro’s body.

4 Likes

I’ve heard that continual hiccups are also potentially a sign of an impending heart attack.

2 Likes

The visuals for the video are from here Incredible Apartments —— Mathery - in case anyone was curious.

3 Likes

40% blood loss? About 60% too low.

1 Like

Some people are saying that this season in the hospital has boost his popularity, that was falling for a while, appealing to the people piety.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.