Break-in goes awry

and always keep your finger off the trigger…

1 Like

I for one will only buy my bricks from China after seeing this!
https://m.made-in-china.com/hot-china-products/Brick.html

1 Like

“How do you like that jacket?”

“It’s nice. The hood kind of blocks my peripheral vision, though.”

2 Likes

Terrible brick discipline there. This should not be taken as representative of the practices of responsible brick owners.

10 Likes

There is a proven, 100% effective method of avoiding injury and death while doing something this level of stupid: Do not do this level of stupid.

The universe has neither pity nor compassion for stupid acts.

I will give the non-comatose idiot a half point for style in that he appears to be trying to see if his buddy is OK (Or at least trying to remove the evidence: One broken criminal.)

Lots of the more enterprising youth in this (USA) country would be off like a scared bunny into the night never to be seen again.

Sometimes the only thing stopping a bad person with a brick is another bad person with a brick.

13 Likes

I have a cousin that “borrowed” a shotgun from my uncle, rode his bike down the street to the corner store where everyone knew him, robbed the place, and then tried to ride back home on his bike while balancing the shotgun, a six-pack of beer, and a handful of petty cash. The police caught him before he got back to the house. He was a kid at the time, so I guess they wiped that off his record, but he filled it right back up with a lifetime of other pointless crimes.

He is not a smart man. He can’t properly evaluate risk, and has only rudimentary impulse control. Benign supervision would keep him out of trouble, but instead he gets the justice system.

My point being that some people (like my cousin and the rocket surgeons in this video) aren’t capable of meeting the very low bar you are setting.

13 Likes

Friendly fire, isn’t.

All in all it was all just a brick.

This is the music soundtrack you need…

3 Likes

To be fair, that kinda thing happens to me all the time in Fallout 4. Well, happens to my companions, that is, when they walk right in front of my line of fire like they always do.

“This is another fine mess you’ve gotten me into!”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.