Break-in goes awry

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/02/14/break-in-goes-awry.html

3 Likes

I hope that guy is ok. No one deserves death or brain injury for a simple smash and grab.

12 Likes

Technically, one of them was wildly successful at breaking in

to his buddy’s skull. Didn’t find much inside tho’.

3 Likes

I remember how the comment session went last time there was a “thief gets hurt” video. Who among you shall defend the dignity of this dynamic duo?

ETA: Nevermind, hungryjoe shall be first!

6 Likes

Justice was served, via a brick.

1 Like

Thick as a brick.

2 Likes

Without regard to what anyone deserves*, I too hope that guy didn’t kill his buddy in a stupid and completely avoidable accident.

* Because you all deserve to slave forever in my lunar radium mines <insert mad Ming the Merciless laugh track>

12 Likes

This is why you establish a firing line and have everyone behind it for safety.

4 Likes

And treat every brick as loaded.

19 Likes

video no work-y

I found a photo of the suspects:

12 Likes

When the break-in suddenly becomes a complicated getaway.

1 Like

Not sure I can do this, but here goes…

22 Likes

The first time I ever saw this video I was laughing so hard my supervisor wanted to know what was going on. You can’t make this stuff up.

2 Likes

Best case scenario this causes someone to rethink their life choices.

knocking-sense-into-thief

4 Likes

Certainly not worthy of death or brain injury, but I have to say that being burglarized fucking sucks.

3 Likes

I don’t think that was a clue by four he hit him with.

Krazy Kat and Ignatz, I presume.

12 Likes

I watched it, laughed, felt bad about laughing, watched it again, laughed again, felt even worse about laughing…

11 Likes

Deciding that thievery is a viable path may be a manifestation of an already existing brain injury.

2 Likes