Brexit and Brexit Accessories

There are a lot better companies to chose if you want good chip design (and especially manufacture).

It is true though selling off your competent companies and giving incentives and no bid contracts to inferior ones is the Tory way.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Just a reminder that the majority of the population in Northern Ireland are happy with the NI protocol. Just not the ones the Tories relied on to bulldoze brexit past the people.

Obviously the majority would rather not have had a change of constitutional status imposed on them by the English in the first place and would rather still be in the EU which gave some buffer from being the plaything of crazy shits.

7 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes

David Bowie What GIF

14 Likes

Varadkar’s right. It would be bad enough if the Tories were “just” totally incompetent at everything, but they’re also mendacious bastards.

9 Likes

Yeah but this is from a guy who hasn’t got his phone back from the popo yet over an investigation about when he leaked negotiation details to a friend leading a rival organisation.

I mean he’s Tory boy.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Sharon Stone Wtf GIF by O&O, Inc

5 Likes

At what point do the Royal Navy and La Royale start getting involved in a stand-off in the Channel or am i just being a whinging remoaner?

6 Likes

I’m beginning to think that Brexit was a yuge mistake… /s

7 Likes
9 Likes

Well, I, for one, am utterly, utterly surprised as there was absolutely no way to anticipate this. I mean, it’s not like competent expert had sounded any warnings during the last five years. The mind boggles.

8 Likes

I disagree

yuge is way too small in scope.

6 Likes

Last January.

3 Likes

I’d completely forgotten about that. Admittedly, January feels like a lifetime ago…

84-years

1 Like

Yeah French vessels were impounded in about February I think.

The big facepalm for me was when I found out that the fish in English waters, the French want, those in French, the English want.

You’re interconnected ffs!

I am simplifying of course.

3 Likes

So, either the PM signed a deal he didn’t understand or, what’s worse, he signed a deal not caring because he knew they’d renege on it in the future? I choose the latter given what these clowns have said about scrapping the very backstop they all agreed to.

2 Likes

Living with an Italian we were both a bit shocked to see things like squid and langostines were mostly exported…

1 Like