Britain's "worst necrophiliac killer" was given free access to corpses for 15 years

Originally published at: Britain's "worst necrophiliac killer" was given free access to corpses for 15 years | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Great fucking line @beschizza

10 Likes

Team America Vomit Scene on Make a GIF

11 Likes

Cameras everwhere, but never in the same room as liabilities.

Especially when the liabilities are white men like this creeper. I’m sure the Tories are funding a special AI project that will automatically wipe or obscure themselves and those they serve from the always-expanding UK surveillance network.

8 Likes

That Guardian article just got worse and worse.
oh my god omg GIF

5 Likes

“Worst” is not really applicable when certain qualities are being measured. It’s not like there’s a “best” necrophiliac killer. The entire population of necrophiliac killers is essentially a non-competing group where each one is the worst, I should think. In stats terms, I would use a nominal scale rather than an ordinal one.

7 Likes

Since we’re down to the nits, I would suggest that killer necrophiliac describes the person better than necrophiliac killer. The latter sounds like someone who kills necrophiliacs.

5 Likes

Seems appropriate, and I’m sorry

1 Like

Oh My God Omg GIF by Schitt's Creek

5 Likes

invader-zim-3588242162

Yeah, unfortunately this guy seemed really good at being a murderous neophiliac.

1 Like

In the US and under a Trump presidency, enough money would buy this monster a pardon.

2 Likes

Reminds me a tad about the controversy over the Monty Python sketch where starving British sailors in a lifeboat discussed who would cannibalize who, with that being portrayed as a long-standing tradition in the British Navy. The joke was not appreciated.

4 Likes

Don’t think the Tories wouldn’t find a way to get him off the hook if he had both big money and a big title.

2 Likes

Are there very many other necrophiliac killers?

1 Like

The old adage of “don’t ask questions whose answer you don’t want to know” is strong right now. I’d recommend avoiding asking Google. Particularly over lunch. The short answer is “yes, depending on your definition of ‘’very many.’”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.