British Muslim family denied boarding on Disneyland trip flight

My concern is that Carson manages to be both a retired neurologist and anti-science. If an apparently educated person can’t spot that, what errors in system or code design might they be equally unable to spot?

[edit - I actually rate Carson as worse than Trump. Trump spouts bigoted nonsense on subjects where there is some room for disagreement (it is not utterly irrational to suggest banning Muslims from the US because in the past national bans have formed part of US policy). Carson believes that the Devil made Darwin write the Origin of the Species, which is simply far out Kuiper Belt orbit barking.]

See above. My objection to Carson isn’t politics. I’d still think he was far out doodah if he was a pro-Sanders Democrat. In fact, I’d think he was more crazy because he wouldn’t be surrounded by the anti-science sounding boards.

4 Likes

Heh, well no worries there. One he is now retired. Two it isn’t a coding shop though we support coders. I sysadmin the hell that is Rational, Clearcase/Clearquest/etc for dev shops throughout the enterprise so all they have to deal with is maintaining the code and our group makes sure the app works and OS gets patched and fun stuff like that.

1 Like

Please be so kind and fair as to share the rest of the story.

I keep visualizing a teeter totter and y’all slide down to one end. No fun at all. Good thing this isn’t a teeter totter, right?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.