Bunny complete obstacles course by dismantling it

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/11/bunny-complete-obstacle-course.html

9 Likes

Fuck this jumping shit stupid humans.

22 Likes

That is one deeply unmotivated athlete.

ETA: evidence on Youtube suggests that despite their reputation, rabbits don’t know how to run races either:

8 Likes

Conformist rodents:

1 Like

Bunny can’t be bothered.

5 Likes

Fuck the dominant paradigm, man. Rabbits gotta rabbit!

10 Likes

Wabbit gotta win!

2 Likes

For a moment I read that as Andrew “Bunnie” Huang. Was the course reverse engineered?

4 Likes

I love how it didn’t just go around the hurdles - oh no, gotta take them down. They’re in the middle of the course. Tripping hazard, that is.

It’s not an unmotivated bunny, it’s just motivated by a spirit of safety-minded altruism.

15 Likes

As far as I’m concerned, this is the real winner. This bunny thinks for themselves.

7 Likes

Now, now, lagomorphs, please.

I have admiration, sympathy and pity for anyone trying to get rabbits to do anything on cue. It always seemed to me that there was more satisfaction and enjoyment in letting them act out their own goofy impulses. To each their own, though.

11 Likes

In defense of the bunny, it has no ability whatsoever to read the official rules. The genius part is that it probably knows that!

2 Likes

Wow, slow and steady really does win the race!

I think maybe that rabbit was looking for the Albuquerque turnoff for Pismo Beach.

3 Likes

Take that, Pavlov!

13 Likes

I wonder if the IV Army Corps is looking for a mascot? They could call him Alex.

1 Like

Clever girl!

6 Likes

Smart rabbit. It deserves a bunch of kale. :3

7 Likes

'tis the bunny way.

Sometimes you’ve just got to grit your teeth and power through whatever’s in your way.

12 Likes

@anon30760835 Now THIS is interesting!

1 Like

Honey Rabbit don’t care!

5 Likes