Burger King HQ tells Florida restaurant to stop mopping tables (video)

Headquarters took away the mops because of this, and now they must use their tongues.

https://it.dplay.com/nove/operazione-nas/ (hope isn’t geoblocked)

Why are you thinking that is limited on fast food restaurants?
In Italy there are the NAS, that are a specialized unit of Carabinieri, the Italian Military-trained police. They are controlling restaurants and food factories. They also made a show where they recorded the controls they made.
They have shown a lot of restaurants and grocery stores that discarded the most simple food safety rules, and normally was the owner itself that didn’t care.

Having cops that could seize your restaurant and risk hefty fines and criminal charges helps a bit to control the problem, bud it isn’t sufficient…

True enough. But you’d hope that a manager would intervene before it ends up on camera!

1 Like

Just thinking…they can’t mop the tables anymore, but is it still okay to hose down the kids in the parking lot?

4 Likes

They don’t have a Dyson Kiddiclave in the washrooms?

2 Likes

I have two kids and let’s be realistic. Yes this is disgusting and completely wrong…but it’s not like my kids are spotless. The toddler falls then rubs his shirt with his hands before immediately sucking on his finger again. There are days where it is almost semantics that I haven’t licked the floor. I look at it like this, we are just building stronger immune systems right?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.