Bus driver furious with woman who coughed on his bus, then died yesterday from coronavirus

I wonder how many other victims Covid Mary killed.

It never does say ‘how’ he died. Just that it was 2 weeks after the incident.

“On Thursday, the head of the Detroit bus drivers’ union announced that Hargrove had died of covid-19 on Wednesday”

Try reading.

5 Likes

It might not even have been the woman, who could have had spring-time allergies rather than COVID-19. It could have been Asymptomatic Albert, sitting quietly but unknowingly breathing out virus.

12 Likes

Worse. It makes ineptitude more glaring.

3 Likes

I agree %100, but to a lot of people they really, really need to pay rent and don’t have a car.

side note: this is why I think mandatory public education is a neat idea. Imagine how fast our schools would get all the funding they need if all kids had to attend them instead of private academies. Or just make the private academies free for all kids.

It’s possible, but Asymptomatic Albert wasn’t the passenger demonstrating contempt for the well-being of others by flaunting basic precautions like covering a cough.

Literally unwilling to lift a hand (or better yet sleeve) to help prevent the spread of a pandemic is far from blameless IMO. (And yes, I know you didn’t say she was blameless.)

2 Likes

Cough into the crook in your arm and same for sneezing. She had that option and did not do it. We all need to cover up by doing it that way. NOT into hand.

Soooo, I guess, with the exception of RickMycroft, all here are in agreement with the bus driver who doesn’t blame anyone but the woman who coughed all over people, and him, on his bus, for this Covid -19 situation? He declared, I think, four times that he didn’t blame the government or anyone else but her. We’re having almost 365,000 cases of Corovid -19 and 10,000 deaths. How could one woman do all that, you might ask?

Everyone but RickMycroft here understands the situation. Clearly she’s a witch! Back in the day, no one was fooled. If someone cursed your cow and the cow died a week later, you knew she was a witch! Nowadays it’s all that “correlation isn’t causation” nonsense. She’s a witch and she needs to be found and strung up. Maybe tortured first so she can confess.

I know by reading all these other comments that the village is not deceived! SenorWences asks for her to be prosecuted. David 405 thinks it’s either negligent homicide or depraved indifference. How many other victims has “Covid Mary” killed? GulliverFoyle wonders. This mob won’t be deterred by that “proof” or “evidence” trickery. Witch! Witch!

So, you all want her prosecuted? No investigation?

Well, I hope if any of you residents of Colonial Salem get called for jury duty, you can get off of it because of your Important Tech Job.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.