Buzz Aldrin medically evacuated from the South Pole

But, if you need a permanent sarcasm tag, that means that I should interpret your comment sarcastically, and therefore you don’t need such a tag, but then I should read your comment as being in earnest, but then…

LOGIC ERROR.  LOGIC ERROR.
7 Likes

There will probably be a lot less of it left to explore by then anyway.

I’m going to need to drink a box of wine and think about what you just said.

7 Likes

The scandal is he was just crossing off the last “continents he has done it on” on his list when his ticker got a little too much of a work out…

3 Likes

To be fair here. He was on one of those tourist arctic cruise ship things. It’s about as grueling as a Viking River Cruise in January. The fastest flight out was out of McMurdo.

1 Like

I would be very impressed by an Arctic Cruise Ship that could get inland as far as the south pole. Perhaps it is amphibious, or a hovercraft.

2 Likes

Buzz Aldrin hunts Robert Robin Williams at the South Pole until the insomnia and sleep deprivation catch up with him.
I would watch that movie.

1 Like

cough his name is robin williams

1 Like

Also, has everybody seen this?

6 Likes

5:07 made my day.
Buzz is so genuinely lovable.
Wishing him the best.

2 Likes

Fuck 2016.

You can’t have him!

10 Likes

A normal icebreaker, some solid rocket boosters and a good runup.

Getting it back in the water afterwards may be problematic.

2 Likes

S’alright, we’re going to keep him in NZ in protective custody.

7 Likes

Hello,

My name is Christina. I manage the man who managed to get to The Moon.

So when I say “get your ass to Mars”, I mean “GET YOUR ASS TO MARS”.

That is all.

/ but seriously if she doesn’t have Moon Guy Manager on her card, I’ll be disappointed.

2 Likes

Some of those larger ship that do that have helicopters on board. And they have shore excursion boats. And can ‘dock’ at ice harbors and meet ground transportation or helicopter.

Here’s a smaller class ship offering a adventure cruise. No, helicopter on board…but think there’s a a pad under the large ‘zodiac’ type craft on the back.

Just a totally normal visit, taking in the normal sights, nothing to see here, move along, move along.

5 Likes

Wrong pole…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.