Ḧ̤̙͈̖ͭ̒ͦ́͒̐Ḙ̹͓͍̖͌̃̋ͮ̔ͨ. Ć͉͖̜̮̒O͚̜͉͖͔̽͂̅M̰͍͍͙̩̜͚̉̑̒Ḙ̘͉̹͕̫̯̿̆ͮ͒̐̆S̬͓͍̱̙ͅ

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/07/hecomes.html

23 Likes

T̶̩̝̝̥̮ͮ̿̽ͧͦ̅͘͟͠o̩̦̮̩̬̜̜̥̦̰̳̲̟̝̝̾͆̓̽̇ͩ̐ͬͪ̅̑̌͗̾̓͒ͪ̑̀̕͟ ̨̝͈̜͍̈͐̆ͦ͗̇̌̂ͮͭ͌͑̀̕͘iͯ̇̾̓҉̧͘҉̦̬̥͖͓̳̱͖ǹ̵͍͖̦̹̳̣̰̘̦̣̇͒̿ͣ̇̾̐ͫ̔̑͠v̡̫̘̮̲̇̑͊̅̈́ͯ͊̃͆̆ͥ̾ͫ͛̎̽̀͟͢͟ͅő̩̼͓͚̣̘̭̲͈͍̖͊̿̓̈̔ͪ̈́ͤ̇̂̈́̓͒̓ͨ̑͜͝k̷̨̡̮͎̪̜̮̱͈͉̺̠̲ͤͬͬ͆̈ͦ̒ͫ͐̊ͨͥ̓ͥ̚e̶̺̞̙̝̮̗̪͍̙̻͑͋́̊̅͆͌̐̅̒ͬ̄̿̃͛̋ ̵̧̦̫̘͔̫͎̬̔̏̎ͨţ̛̘͚̦̥̖̩̣̻̼͙̦̝̃ͧ̐̑͗͐̈́͆͗̀h̸̐͌ͬͤ̏̃̓ͨͧ͋͏̧̥͓̗͎̱͍̭̥͖̀͟ȩ̴́ͬ̀̿ͪ͒̂̈́̒͗̈́̉̋̀̚͜҉̻͎̮͈̪̫͖̝̥͚̬̝̖͓̜̙̙ ̵̧̲̳̳͚͚̦̪͍̮͚̲͕͒̀̍ͬ̊̃́̒̆̽͆ͬ̄̔̃̋̎̚͘h̡̞̲̲̳̟̦̩̖͚̫̥̬̑͛ͣ̄̌ͤͨ̒̑̚į͔̮͓̳͚̳̓̇ͨͣͨ͗́ͫ͒̿ͩ͟͜͝v̀ͭͣ̍̎̓̇̀̚͏҉̶̳͙̗̺̳̹͚̥̤͙̯e̵͇̞͓̼̦̰̲͍͋̒́̒̆ͤͣ̑̈́ͭͣ̍ͫ͑ͮ̄̔̏̀̚͘͟ͅ-̨̛͖͍̞̹͆̋͌ͧ͋̄ͥ̇͐̓ͫ̐̐̈m̵̴̮͕̠͎̼̓̓͐͐̒ͧ̉̈͘͟͝į̧̩͎͓̜̮̖̫̫̭̫̞̘͉̙̖͇̼̦̊̎ͫ̈́̉ͧ̂͌͗̑̽̓̎̀̊̓̚͡ņ͔͕͖̯̻̣̪̯̉͋̽ͭͥ̀͞͠d̸̵̦̯̖̻̝̙̯͕̦̜̦͎̄͗̾̀̾̆ͣ̏̂͑ͭͯͯ̄̉́̚͜͞ͅ ̷̢̙͓̬͖̘̦̤̉̅ͯ́͒͐́̆͋ͫ̎̒̊̂͋̐̋̐ͩ͡rͮ̏ͨ̀̄ͬ̔͛̀͐ͪ҉̷̥̤̥͓͙̙͢͡ȩ̄̎̋́͐̃́ͤ̃̍ͮ҉̺̘͙̖̪̱̦͘͟p̸̛̞͙̮̞̦̝͓̱̠͉̳͇̥̻̮͈͍̿̎̃̉͢r̡̖̰̝̲͕͍̀̈́̆̓̒̐͜e͂ͮ̓̓ͥ̿̌̏͆͐̚͘͏̷̪̮̹̹͚̘̺̞̺͇̤̬̱͎̥͕̖ͅs̩͖̙͈̲̜͔͚̗͈̑̈́ͫ̀̾̈́̓̀̉̋̓̍̿ͫ́͡e̢̛͙̬̤͔̩͌̇̔̃ͭͭ̓̏̄͞n̬̲͙̰̯̲̜̜͇͕͇͈̠̞͓̖̱̟̎ͧ͐ͯ̆̏ͧ͐ͮ͗̐͘̕͜͢ͅt̹͖̬̟̼̖̦͚̠̼ͤ͛̋ͫͥ́̀̀͘ͅi̯͕̩̞̣̺͕͈̗̖͙͉̭͈͆̿̏̌̉̅̔̍̕͘͝n̉̅̔ͯ̒͗̂̅ͮ̀͟҉͚̰̯̥̖̮͎̪͍̩͚g͓̳̫̮̪̗̣̦̘̰̫̳͓ͭ̀̃ͩͤ͌̾̏͊̍ͥ͞ ̶̶̷̘̘̹͉̘̩͖̭̘͖̙̮̒̏̎͑̎̏͆̔́͊̋̒̆̒ͮ͢͞c̡̛̲̪̺̥̠͖̹̥̦̠͈͖̙̳̟͙̣͐̇̌̇ͯ͆͒ͪ̌̀ͬ̀͢͟h̴̛͕͎̙̼̙̪͙͚̥͖̪̺̥ͫ̂ͤͭ̒͌͐̌̽̏ͥ̊͟͠͝ͅͅͅă̷̾ͭ̋̉̽̍ͬͭ̑̏ͦ̀́҉̶͔̥͉̮͕̞̻̦͔̟̬͚̕ͅo̶͚͈̟͕̮̭̝̫̟̲͍̱͓̟͕̱̪̊͗̓͑̄ͯ̕ͅş̩̜̱͎̞͍̭̳͖̰͎̞͓̙̺̭͈̫͑̑͆̈́ͮ̂̀͝ͅ.ͤ̏͐͗̆̓̒ͤͮ́҉̫̩̻̠̰̗
̛̰͙͓͚̠̲̣̫͓̲̦͍̜̭͈̜̦̦̃̑ͯ̊̑̅͗͐͑͊ͥ͛ͯͫ͐͋ͬ̚͘͟͟͜I̵̢̟̻̻͖ͭͮ͐ͪ̃̋̚͘͞͞n̡̨̛͇̮͖͍̲̯͚̮͚̖͒̀͒̈́̐ͧͪ̉͜v̊̅̈̎̚҉͟͏̥͕̜̖̖̰͉͈̼̥̠̝͓̺̫o̷̩̬̫̲̮͕̺̮͇̣̖͆̽̒̽͂ͯ̅̂͛̿͟͡͞k̶̥̰̺̮̻̺͎̖̬̇͂͊͗ͣ͠iͯ̽ͩ̿ͪͨ̂͂̐ͬ̄̓̌͆̃͊̽̚͡҉̛̬̪͓̬̹ṉ̵̥̯̮̗͍͚̩̹̪͇͚̻̝̤͓͂̈̌͒͑́ͭͥͤͤ̎ͧ̌̓̈́͛̓͘͘͜͡ͅg̴͎̝͕̝͓̭̪̠͔͓ͮ̾̇͌ͧ̄́̃̃ͤͦ̅̿̓̌̀̚̕͡ ̴̴̨͔̘͇̬͕͓͙̰̞̝̠͗͛̓͒ͬ͋͞t̴̢͖͖̙̰̭̳̰͍̠͎̣̫͙͇́̍̋̐̽̀͋̌͛̿̒ͦh̷̷̷̠͍̳͚̠̹̰͙̯̓ͪ̓ͪ͊̑̾͂͆̓ͮ̿̄̊̇̃̑͆̓͡͞ͅe͛̄͊͌̀́͊͒̒̊̊ͯ͏̴̧͉̪̳͖͉̠͈͎̞̗͍͚̟̳͎̟̘͝͞ ̷̧̹̳̟̝͙̦͙̖̥̲̗̳͈̖̭̮͒͌ͬͦ͂͊̀̇ͩͭͪͤ̓̿̆͋́͢f̷̺͓̺̝͈̙̹̤͌͋ͮ̑̈ͨ͋ͥ̕e̴̎̓͑ͭͥͨ͏̻̥̯̣̮̳̫̗͔͎͚͕̭̱̭͍̖ͅe̛̟̝̹̬̻̤̟̘̿́̏ͭͤ̋̌̓͂ͥ̊̎ͪ͗̓̚ļ̗̜̝͓̌ͩ͂̊̉̂͐͂͡ȋ̴̴͎̰̙̦̪͚͉̩̥͚̰͍̰̳̜̔͑̐͂́͟͝n̷̗͙͖̭̭͉̞͕͚̮͕̜͇̣̗̭͌́̿ͪ́͂͂͒̐ͪ̉͘̕͞g̶̡ͦͪ̏̐̏͊̂ͤͧ͐ͩ̀̈̑͑͑ͨ̎̀҉̩̳͔̺̟͙̪̤̼͔͎̙̦͓͕̻̦̺͘ ̸̧͕̟̞̭̝̹̜̙̟͇̤͈̱̣̲̼ͨ͛ͪͩ̌̐ͥͫ̉̊̎ͫ͒̑͌̚̚̚͘͠ͅọ̶̧̙̩̗̞̬̽̆̆̊͛̀ͮͤ̃̀͂̕͟f̹̗͖͇̹̭͓̳͉̻̠̗̯̯̩̮͉̗ͪ̓̀̑ͨ̓ͥ̾̏̀ ̢̌̈̅ͭ̒̓͛̔͝҉̟̰̥̗̫͎̤͇̫̻͔͕͖̰̩͉c̵̢̨̧͈͓̠̩̘͓̱̞̭͇̤͕̻̻͔̯̑͗̂̃̅̊͜ḥ̶͉̲̦̜̭̩͎̯͈̻̱͖̗̣͈͆ͧ̇̂̌̉͑̂̂̃̋͛̉̓͑͂͛ͫ͟ͅȁ̈́̊͌͋̐̒͐̆ͭ̎͗ͧ͑ͥͭ̕͝҉̙͕͖̺̝̬̲͙͇̫̟̙͍̠̺̥͉̩̙ǫ̦͎̥̰̩̣͇͓̥̤̀͛̈̈̒̓́͐ͤ̋̈́́͘͞s̆ͦ̂͐̌̈̾͌ͭͩ҉̰̞͚̜̜̘̼̮̰͜.̵̢̛̘̳͔̦͇̱͓̙̩̹͍̼̤̣̰̣̞̏ͧͨͪ̆̉̇͒̇ͬͪ̀̚͞
̡͓̼̱͚͋ͯͩ͆ͭ̎̾ͨͣͦ̐ͦ̒̾̒̄W̴̵̵̳͍̮̙̹̱͎̬̩̞̹̣̱̑̇ͦͮͩͫ͂̏̊ͭͯ͛̔ͬi͚̦͇̟̥̮̖͍͚̱̫̲͍̠ͪ͐̂́ͪ̈̽́͊̏ͤ̃͢͟͡͞͠t͇̥̘͕̗̙̫̹̆͗ͤ̾ͮ̔̈́̉ͤ̽̊̕ḩ̳̟̺̱͎ͤ͋͐̄̉̓̿̽̾͘̕͡ ̡͙̰̲̻̼̤̯͙̮͙̯͎̹̠̯ͩͮͭ̄̊̑ͥ̇̋͐̆̏̎̊ͪ̀ͅͅõ͑̈ͭͪ̀̚͘͞͞҉̬̞̺̪͓̮̟̫ͅų̃̈ͪ͐ͨͦ̇͑ͥ͋̽ͨ͆͛́҉̻̟͔̼̻͚̦͖͓̩̥͔͚̺͇̦͇͜ţ̴̯̘̤͈̮̪̣̽̐͑ͥ̔̄͋̐̅̉̔ͯ͊͌͘͘ ̡̧̤̻̪̮̮͎̫͇͙͕̰̝̩̗̮̗ͧͫͬ̑̅ͯ̊̽̓͌͆̀́͠o̵̡̺̦̹̝̮̘͐͛͛́͑ͪ̎͗͌͋̌ͭͨͥ̒ͦ̽̍ŗ̵̢̝̳̯̺̣͑ͭ͌ͥͧͪ̐͞d̷̠͚͉̩͇̟̗ͯͧͪ̈͑͡e̛̟̼͚͇͚͔͆̓́ͯͧ̅̊ͭ̕ŗ̬̪̺̮͓̺͔̱̻̊ͧ̈͂͆̕͠ͅ.ͤͩͭͦͦͯ̐̐̐ͬ͌̽̋̚̚҉̷̵͇͎̖͎͕̝̟͙͖̗̳͓̕͢
̧̧̪̻̻̣̫̠̫͖̜̗͔̠͕̖͐ͪ́͗ͪ̑̉̈̍͐ͫ́̌̎̈͝T̡̛̯̫̹̭̝͉̖̻̳̅̉̔ͫ̃́̍͂̏ͫ́̾ͨ̄͌h̸̃̅̌ͫ̐̉͗̏҉̪̱̖̺͖̟̭̝̩̩̙̯̯̦̲͜͠e̛̱̹̤̱͙̘̳̣ͨ̉͌̾ͩͨ̇́̚͡ ̢͒̓͑̌͏̥̺̬̻̼͎̝̤̝̤̗͉̰̀N̶̡̹͎̞̰̰͕̫͔͖̤̠̠̞̹̹͍̿̃̐ͨ̏͝͡͠ͅḛ̝̱̼̩̓ͧ͛͐̀͆ͤ͛͘͜z̴̧̺̲̪̹̘̎ͯͭͦ̈̊͑͛͘p̎ͧ̔͝͞͏͏̞̙̯̝͎̭̙̭̖̪ẻ̢̳͍͇̘̬̜̘̲̳̻͍̂ͫ̈̈̚͘ͅŗ̴̤̪͔͓̖͓ͧ̈́͐̄̃́͂̄̑͌͌ͤͥ̈̒̅̋͗̆͜d̡̯̣̙̺ͣͥͦͬ̀͠͞͡í̡͆ͮ͊̉ͩ̍͑́̚̕҉̸̩̦͉̦̹̻̼̬̬̣̮̫̯͓̫͇a̷̓ͦ̚͠҉҉̠̼̬̟̺͕̟͇̤̫̳̰͔̲̙͙̹̝́ňͦ̎͑̾̒͏̷̴̴̺͉͔͍̺̝͚̟̘̼̠͉̤̭̮̝̝̦̜ ̢̛͔̘͓̦̺͚̹͉̤͕̗̠̻̞̉̍̌̆̀ͦ̊̊ͫ̽̀̄̈́͌̈̀̏͠h̷̨̦̟̜̬̰̘͚̘̘̺̝̲̯͋̿̾͋ͥ̊́ͭͨī̢̢̮͙̝͇̻̗̠̪̜̠̠͈̠̹͎̭̲ͮͭ̎̀̔̋̏̊̅̑͋͋͘͠͝ͅv̷̯̺̖̮̄̊ͤ͟͠͠e̸̜͕̜̯͈̗͓̘̣͉̺̟̦̹͇͍̻̱̿̿̊̉̎͋͊͊ͥ̄ͪ̓͜-̶̶̨̜̣̖̗̖̤͔͉̘̲͕̥̝ͤͣ̽̓̔ͣ̔ͤ̊͘m̴̸̵̥̦̳̦͕̖͔͕̤̱̟͖̼ͯ̂̍ͯ̐͂̌̈́͛͑͛̐͠͞i̡ͭ̓̎̋͒ͯ͜͏̸̞̫͖̥̳̙͔͚̯͓͓ͅn̵̻̺̼͕̗͕̽ͮͪ́̇ͯ̒ͯ͋̓̍̊ͪ͋ͧ̏̏̌̔́d̡̽̅̉̎̊ͨ̿ͭ́̽̆̽̂҉̸̻̹͕͕͈̯̝̩̼͎͚̕ ̛ͥͨ͗̿̓̒ͬ̉̔̆ͦͬ̕҉̴̸̺͚̜̱͙̲̹ͅǫ̛͕͖͚͈ͨ͐ͣ͂̾̄ͪͮ̌́͞fͦ̓͒̿̉̕͡͏̶̺̠̞̤̫̻̠̹̞̯͡ͅ ̴̢̨̠̙̗̩̟̜̩̱͇̦̳̄̓ͨ͆̆̈́ͣͭ̔ͩ́̈́c̶̨̨̱͉̘̦̟̪̞̩̮̎͆ͣͨ̒ͬ̋͒̉̕͡h̛͓̜̟̮̠̮̻̱͎̣͙̱̞̪̟͖̹̽̎̈́͒͒ͩͧ̐̃ͧ͐ͤͣ̂̏̀aͦ̆͊̀̋̇͝͏̫͙̟̠͙̝͇̼͓̬͎̠̖̙̺ͅǫ̛̰̤̻̩͖͓͙̲̯̿̃͗̆ͮ̈̄ͯͮ̆ͬ̋̅ͣ͗̚͜͞s̵̢̙̼̱̲̻͖̠̤̺̼̫̱̗̜̝̺̾͑͗̾̏̿̔ͬͪ̐̔̐ͭͯ̐́̀͝.̴̷̡͉͕̮̠̝̝͂̒̏ͨ̋̈́͒̓ͦ̄ͦ̓̆ͫ̒̚̚͢͡ ̷̷̨̹̣̞̻̩̲͍̪̥̫̻͍̮̘͍̗͔͕̌͗̿ͧ͒̑̓͋ͫ̀Ź̨̢͚̣͇͓̩͚͓͕͎͔̰̗̱͉͍̭͐̋ͣ͆̑̑̄̕ͅą̷̻̝̯͓͚͛̍̉̃͊͟l̴̨̲̝̘̰̹̞̰̤̟̙̝͓͍̼̝͙̗͉̅́̅ͦͯ̂ͯ̇̑̇̓ͨ̽͋͞g̴̢̲̲͓̫̲̈́̉͌̎̚̚ö̢̩͓̮͓́̋͂̂̋̂ͦ͒̍͡ͅ.̶͎̬͓̦͚͎̲͕̩̮͙̟͉̜̣͑̌͊̀ͨ̅̈̽̌̃̔̚͠
̢̝̤͍̯̜̦̜͖͔̞͇̘̦̖̹͕̰̃͗̆ͨ́̊ͧ̾̌ͩ̐͐͐͊̆͟͢͝ͅH̴̵̵̵̟͍͓̳̫̦̰͓̟̳̔̎ͪ̆ͩ̑͆͊ͥ̔͜e͈̥̙̮̭ͬ̓̀̇̐͛͝͞ ̨̯̮̖̱ͧ̃̏̔̓̈́͑͂̊ͫ̇͐ͨͫ̈̓ͣͬ̔̀̕͠w̷̧̨̲̩̦͓̥͓̱̲̱͓͑̂̉́ͨͨ̈̋̄ͫͬͧ̔̕̕ͅh̼͇̯̱̺͉̩̫̙̪̺͛͊̽̆͛̊̾̑̄ͯ̍̈́̀̚̕o̸̪̣̬̭͌̏̄ͩͦ̌̅̾ͥ̃̃ͣ͒͆́̚̚͞ ̵̼̣̮͇̬͔̤̻͍̠̩̂̅̽̆̋̽̔̎ͨͯͮ̿͢W̸̡͓̦̖͉̘̬̝̻͓ͣ̽̇̈̓́́͊̎̀̓ǎ̷̡̻̳̰͚̺̲̱̙̹̥̲͕̦̘͙̺̗ͮ̉̆̊ͧ̒͛ͪͤ̉̃ͮͧ̓̽́̽̕͝͝ḯ̾̓̿͌ͫͧ̀ͫ̇̊̇̚͝͡͏̟͉̤̜͔̪̰t̡̢͙̘̭̪̳̮͉̼͖͖͕͍̩̩͍̩͂ͭ̒ͫ͂̈́ͬ̒͞͠ͅs̶̄͆̎̂̊ͥͯ̈ͫͪ̏̋ͮ͊ͭ̈́́͏̢̛̠͈̠͎͓͇̘̥͎͔͍͉͕ ͉͔̮͇̲̯̜̫̠̼͔̻̦̜̻̤̝̣̄̇ͦ͒̂̕͟B̴̢̛͓͚̤̲̭͍͕̳̳̲͕̼͎̩͎̏ͫ̂ͮͧ̒ͪ̆̃͛͢e̢̞͍̪̙̹̥̠̤̣̪̪̪̳̖͕̣ͣ́̔̑̏̑͒̀͘h͐ͭͧ̈̉ͬ҉̧̠̦̞̹̬̫͜͠͝ͅi͉̲͎͖͓̞͍̠͓͉͔̠͚̯̻̒̉͂͌͑ͯ̒ͤ̍ͣ̄͐͋ͩ͞͝ͅņ̷̛̦̯̫̫̖̻̖̺̲̤͖̰̥̠̹̻̞ͦͯ̃͌̊͑̆d̞̹̙͈͚͚̙̦̗͓̙̹̖̩̺͓̼͚ͭͣ̉͒̏̄ͩ̔̾̆ͥ́ͭͯ̚͘͟͡ ̷̢ͦͫ͛͊̔̔͐̄̒̅̿̚҉͏̪̮͚̖̭̱̥T̸̡̛̮̪̦͖̯͓̞͕̗̭̼̲̫͖͔̮͂ͬ͂̄ͫ̓͂́ͭ͌̾̉ͦ̓͑̔ͨ̇͜ͅh̛̯͚̫̤̖̥̙̳͉̹̙̞͚̥̿̽̎ͦ̐͆͐̐̎̀ͩͥ̂̐͞e̢̛̤͍̭̗̘͔̟̗̮̺̠̞̝̔͐̎ͤ̄ͧͮͩͪ̒́̚͢͝ͅ ̶̶̤̞̟̦̩͈̻͋ͤ̇͑̐͜͢͠Ẁ͓̖̼̹̺̤̺̦̗̱̙̳̜̱̭ͬͫ̎́ͦ̓͆͟ã̴̡̜͈̖͔̹͙̤̫͎̺̗̱̼̲͒ͨͥ́ͨ͋̄̒̾̓̈́̌̓ͨ̏̈̀̚͟͡l̸̗̹̼͕̩͚͖̖̰͙̞̞͓̭̰̣͕͓͐ͦͮ̄͛̃̒͆̉̉̅ͯ̚͢ļ̢̲̼̼̩̯̬̱̦̥͔̪̱̦̯̦̫͉̜̋̂̾ͯ̆ͤ͊̆.̴̧̪͕̫̙̻͕̩̣̦͓̈́̽ͯ̍̋̽̅̌ͯͣ́ͅ
̷̧̡͚̠̰̮͉͇̺̰̣̐ͤ̅͟͜Ẑ̡̧̒̿̃̈̄̽͌̿͋̈̊̓̚͜͏̟̰̖̠͙A̴͕̪̹̯̗͚̗̝͈̬̳̝̖̜͍̟ͬ͑̾ͧ́͊͐̈͋͌̍͐ͥ̒̅̊̊̑͑͠L̀̈́̍̄҉̴̞̪̬͓͙̖͈͕͉̪̕͢G̵͒́̒̊̃̊̎̽̇ͣ̾̈́̍̄̀́̚҉̸̲̬̥̩̥͇O̶̷͕̟̮͕̖ͮͦͩ͊̊͊́ͤ̕!̸̠͚̹͎͙̭̱̜̥ͣ̅ͣ̋̇̆̒ͤ̓͌̀̀̚͠

14 Likes

All hail our fuzzy murderbeast overlord!

28 Likes

C̷̢̣̼̯̰͚̣͒̓̽̈͘͜o̸̢͙͙͖̳̻̻̟̤͊̎̒̈́͜ö̷̱̓̂̀̀͒͛l̵̢̬̼̱̰̼̪̭̼̼̄̉͗̾̉͗̀͛ ̷̨̡̢̛̬̝͔͙͖̭͑͜b̴̛̥̑̈́̊͋͌̊͜ͅė̴̤͍̖̻̝̠̱̩̽̿͌̈́̿͘͜͝a̶͙̎n̸̛͖̙̼̭̱̝̺͓̱͔̔̅̉̈̐͋̈́͝ṡ̶̟͓̪̲̪͕ͅ.

16 Likes

LOL, my mom’s cat used to do this with my shirts.

18 Likes

O̴̷͆̇̓̐ͤ͑҉̴͇̟̖̪̗̣̙̻̞̬̪̫͓͔̫̬̻ḥ̶̢̝͍̱͐͑̇̈́̎ͩͮ͛̄̓̀́͝ ̡͔̼̦̹͎̯̺̠̩̙͖̫̩̟͉̏ͫ͊̋͌̒̾̇̂ͤͯ̈̃̔̊̅̚̕ͅl̢̧̂ͫͪ̃͗̑ͪ̈ͭ̌̆̃͑̀̄̚͢҉͕̹̥̳̗͎̫â̰̙̟̩̭͈̞̓̈́ͫ̆͗͊ͦ̇͑ͯ͋ͯ̅ͫ́͘͘͝͡ẅ̷́ͪ͐ͫ̽̈́̄̎ͤͥͤͫ̚҉҉̣̻͙̥̯̟̹͕͉̭̱̖̻̮͉̀ͅd̼̱̺̱̅͑͑̊͑ͦ͒̇̎̇͢͠ ̸̗͚̩̜̞̼̣̅̑͐ͯͮ͂̐ͤ̔͞h͚̳̪͓̗͍̮̙̥̺͚̪̻̹̻͖̓̊ͭͮͣ̈́̔͋̾͒͊̃ͥ́͜ẹ̸̵̵̛̭͕͓͔̙͙͙̱̲̹̰͈̆͗̐ͣ̒̎͊̏̄ͧͯ̂ͧ̍̓̈̾́ ́̓̒̿̓͂̇ͥ̐̌ͣ͌҉̢͙͎̼̭̯͎̼̘ͅc̸̛̥̱͖̬̻̣̹̞͒̃ͮͤ̽͑̎̕̕o̶̶ͤ͗ͬ͗̓̀͏̻̰̦̜̻͍̳̲̫̩̯͈̲̳̤̹̰͕̞m̢̮̖̻̝̖͎̣͚̲͇͖̱͙̪͇̺͋̂ͩͣ̓̈ͫ̾̆ͫ̉͋ͧ̆̚̚͘͟ͅi̇͆̽̈́̀͜͠҉̘͇̲͉̝͈̳̥͍̖̝̭͙͉̫̮ņ͊̅́̈́̃͋͆ͭͬ̌͒̾̈́͏͇͇͙͙̳̜͓̻̝̹̗̮̥̰̞̩͜͞

14 Likes

“What nightmare freak show is walking toward … oh, oh hai” whew!

18 Likes

Mine does this nightly with a stuffed ginger tabby toy. The whole time he yowls too. I still don’t totally understand but I think it has something to do with prey drive. Cats are weirdos.

21 Likes

H̷͙̗̼͆ĕ̵̡̲̠̫͎͓̋̋̀̔̐̎̈́̐͘͜’̴̡̢͍̗̞̪̬̟̼̔̅̇͑͒͆͋̂͋̕s̷̢̘̭̲̠̫̜̍͊̆̈́̒́̏̈́͝ ̸̨̛̪̺͇̯́̓͊̒̈́̉̿͋ń̸͔͔̫̬͈̐̒̿̀́̚ó̸̗͙̝͇̻͚͖̈́̂̐̾̑̃̕ ̴̛̗̺͓̣̝͌͋͆̈́̐͛͆c̵̡͔̘̥̣͍̼̜͈̉̎ḩ̴̦̞̩͔͚̓͛o̶̼̲̣̾͗̓̌͝ņ̶̡͖̫̫̟̙͎͇̀͂̀͒̐̀͌k̵̫͚͕͖̮̩̞̟̐̍̉͗̃͒͗͗̾̇e̴̡͓͉̥̣͔̻̣̋̓̿̚r̴̭̯͌̽̋̽̉

13 Likes

Our dearly departed calico would do that - with one specific toy. She’d pick it up and yowl loudly while walking around with it - but only when we weren’t looking. I managed to get it on video exactly once for like 2 seconds before she saw me and dropped it.

Fast forward to today another of our cats does the exact same thing but she’s not as shy about it. First time I heard her do it I could have swore it was our calico reincarnated with that sound.

17 Likes

Generated by a zalgorithm, natch!

8 Likes

There’s a certain yowl our Nori does that I instantly recognize (in part because the sound involves his mouth being full) as meaning “I have gone on a Great Hunt, and now return bearing sustenance for the family.”

Usually this is a plush eggplant from my two year old’s toy kitchen set, although one time it was an entire basket filled with sewn cloth hot dog buns.

Ear scratches and accolades to the fierce and mighty hunter are then required.

29 Likes

I think it’s an Abyssinian. Even other cats think Abies are weirdos.

10 Likes

The first couple of seconds were disturbing. What’s that one Bradbury novel… “Something Wicked This Way Comes”.

11 Likes

animated-gifs-176-001

57 Likes

12 Likes

Thanks, it’s good to know there are no monsters, no supernatural beings it’s just your brain playing tricks on you.

3 Likes

Mhewlhu fhtagn!

13 Likes

Truer words have never been typed.

13 Likes

Our female cat does a half-purring call that we call her victim sound. She only does this when carrying a particular fuzzy toy (known around our house as ‘the victim’, naturally).

7 Likes