Caffeinated ramen in a squeeze tube for one-handed slurping while videogaming

Originally published at: Caffeinated ramen in a squeeze tube for one-handed slurping while videogaming - Boing Boing Instant ramen in a tube

8 Likes

From Allan Rose Hill

Sarcastic Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

18 Likes

that sounds thoroughly disgusting.
reminds me of these nasty things from my bicycle racing days. the lemon-lime wasn’t bad… wasn’t good, either

11 Likes
3 Likes

Does it come in Relax style as well as Classic?

11 Likes

“ketchup has natural mellowing agents…”

:notes: ketchuuup… ketchuuuup… :notes:
~Ketchup Advisory Board™

6 Likes

I appreciate the fact that it has konyaku (burdock root) in it. That stuff will help to ‘smooth your poops’ as it were.
But, just like Utah Philips told it - “It’s good though!”

4 Likes

In the Matrix, the machines didn’t force anyone to get in those pods. The humans crawled in of their own free will so that they could game better.

:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Where do I sign up? :thinking:

3 Likes

Hopefully the people who buy this product already have the gaming chair from Idiocracy installed

5 Likes
2 Likes

Kill It With Fire GIF

5 Likes

sick vomit GIF by New Amsterdam

4 Likes

So cyberpunk, it hurts your arteries.

5 Likes

It’s like their mission was to try to find as many ways as possible to fuck up instant ramen.

2 Likes

how does it taste?

1 Like

I’ve been using a maple sugar version of those for endurance ocean racing and I think they’re pretty good. I also use their drink mix.

I think the best endurance snack is definitely Haribo gummies though. Sugar, carbs and protein. They’re basically a superfood. Individual results may vary.

5 Likes

The sugar free Haribo gummies are a super food for entirely different reasons.

9 Likes

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

8 Likes

Okay, so who else expected this to be another thing being sold in the BoingBoingStore?

5 Likes