California prisoner beheaded cellmate and guards didn't notice for hours

Originally published at: California prisoner beheaded cellmate and guards didn't notice for hours | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Flair, I Don't Want to Talk About My Flair - Jennifer Aniston as Joanna in Office Space

55 Likes

You said to warn you if you went too far, well buddy, you went too far.

18 Likes

Haven’t we all ended up wearing body parts of our cellmate at one time in our lives?

22 Likes

Brings back memories…

9 Likes

jeesus fracking christ on a cracker.

16 Likes

An he is such an innocent looking young man…

6 Likes

Every part of this story is pretty much an indictment of the criminal justice system.

Also, this just shows how the Epstein suicide was not at all suspicious. If guards continue to insist an inmate is fine after having been tortured, murdered, dismembered and worn as decoration, they’re hardly going to notice when someone hangs themselves.

66 Likes

I read the headline and saw the image and the first thing that came to mind was “Florida”. Can’t explain it but there it is.

1 Like

The guards and whomever made the decision to put an inmate in the same cell as this guy should be tried for criminally negligent homicide

31 Likes

What the actual FUCK…

28 Likes

Pretty much. The article delivers so much more than I was expecting from the headline. Not things that I really want either.

7 Likes

California unfortunately

3 Likes

:notes: I’m wearing his face on my head. It’s ME :notes:

2 Likes

That poor man, he was tortured and no one even attempted to stop it.

21 Likes

You’d think the Simplicity pattern for 1.2 yd. Any Cellmate Fabric and the fitting series would have tipped them off.

10 Likes

Wow~! A playlist! When are the Pilots supposed to whip journalists out and stick them in corrupt places though? Er…I mean, get enthusiastic journalist consent for a local stop?

7 Likes

Pretty sure you can’t “kill and torture” someone. The dead don’t torture well. Pedantic for sure, but respect for what this woman experienced is important. She was tortured, then she was killed. I have to suspect that this guy experienced something similar, especially since the phrase “makeshift knife” does not make me think it was at all quick.

15 Likes

all our many deaths in custody are totally sketchy and absurd, that’s how we know they’re legit

6 Likes

So there’s already a tag for “satanic antics”?

4 Likes