Can AI be used to treat erectile dysfunction?

Originally published at: Can AI be used to treat erectile dysfunction? | Boing Boing

1 Like

Movement and speed sensors capture each of the steps in users’ masturbation sessions to provide data points like duration, intensity, and heart rate, and based on that data, the app suggests individualized cognitive behavioral therapy to help with the mental aspects of premature ejaculation, as well as nutrition and fitness recommendations for the physical.

“I’m sorry, Dave. I would do anything for love. But I won’t do that.”

hal9000-hal

But seriously, IF it offers a real, usable, non-snakeoil solution without drugs, good. But I’m a skeptic.

4 Likes

Hey, if Ms Wang says so…

Finally, someone is paying attention to the truly pressing problems of the day. /s

ETA a reminder, probably unnecessary:

1 Like

Is that what kids are calling it these days?
Data Star GIF - Data Star Trek - Discover & Share GIFs

3 Likes

Rule of Headlines.

2 Likes

That headline reads like the creation of AI :grimacing:

3 Likes

humping hump day GIF

2 Likes

I can’t even be bothered with a Floppy Drive joke.

3 Likes

Things-to-stick-dick-in™, brought to you by Aperture Science. We do what we must; because we can.

1 Like

While I don’t subscribe to the “We shouldn’t fix X because we’re ignoring Y” philosophy, I will say that the second I read this my very first thought was “the only reason this condition is getting this attention is that it affects Men.” it’s absolutely true, and that’s infuriating.

3 Likes

Yes! Yes it can!
tumblr_pkg7ebp7tB1qgvk6xo4_r1_400

Hey, Joe, what do you know?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.