Tech millionaire wants to restore his penis to its teenage virility with shockwave therapy

Originally published at: Tech millionaire wants to restore his penis to its teenage virility with shockwave therapy | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Aiming to match a mythical teenage body with his immature teenage brain.
What a sad person he is.

12 Likes

Like - what did he do to his penis? I’m 47 and it’s more or less the same as when I was 18. The rest of my body, not so much…

13 Likes

Something about a lot of money makes this person think that it’s profound and important that he tell the world about his weak weenie problem.

eta: I mean, most people get their e-stim toys delivered in plain packaging.

8 Likes

Alternatively, one could embrace the inherent beauty of mortality and aging.

That’s a good one. How old are you, son?

7 Likes

Mines is low mileage, with one careful owner.

Evidence: multiple randomized controlled trials showed that shockwave therapy improves erectile dysfunction.

I thought that the object of his penial treatment would hope to achieve a reduction rather than an improvement in erectile dysfunction.

10 Likes

Dammm…you can buy A LOT of penis “juvenation” for $1-2k per week.
Or so I’ve been told.

1 Like

But he overshot the mark and now has the penis of a 7 year old.

10 Likes

Christ, what a dickhead.

3 Likes

IMG_0027

10 Likes

I was trying to imagine what a low-energy shockwave was. (like, just swaffelen? maybe shooting one’s dong with a blank at short range?)

from webmd:

developed in the 1960s… it was mostly used to break up painful kidney stones to make them easier for patients to pass.

Ah, there it is. Hmm.

5 Likes

Wow WAY too much information thanks

4 Likes

I think I saw Nocturnal Erections open for Ozzy once.

The first few songs were great, but they couldn’t keep it up.

7 Likes

I honestly first thought this was an Onion headline.
Late. Stage. Capitalism.

3 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

Not this asshole again.

4 Likes

Couldn’t he just buy a Lamborghini?

6 Likes

I heard an actual commercial for this treatment today, on a sports talk show. Sounded just as scammy as most radio commercials.

2 Likes

Too much money → no shame

Or maybe I’ve got the causality backwards…

3 Likes

If that’s the mechanism, he could get someone to punch him in the nuts for under a $1000.

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

8 Likes