Esquire interviews a man who supersized his penis with $16,000 surgery

Originally published at: Esquire interviews a man who supersized his penis with $16,000 surgery | Boing Boing

3 Likes

This dick could do some damage.

Smashing
Do damage
Hit it

We REEEAALLLY need to have conversations with young men about how they talk about sex, 'cause it almost certainly influences how they FEEL about sex. And the violent imagery just isn’t helping.

48 Likes

This boy sounds like a complete fucking idiot with no respect for women.

Esquire?
I’m so shocked.

43 Likes

Yes. If the universe had the justice of a cursed monkey paw, he’d spend the rest of his life lonely and staring at his coke-can-sized dick which nobody else wanted anything to do with.

18 Likes

I dont believe one fucking word of what he says about “girls” and “girlfriends.”

39 Likes

“They immediately travelled miles to experience my recently-operated-on penis.”

Yeah, right, Chad.

Barely a woman on the planet who’d travel for a dick she hadn’t had before :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

31 Likes

“I sound cocky…”

Close, you sound like a dick.

24 Likes

Some bits from the FAQ:

always read the fine print!

Why do I need to get a circumcision before Penuma surgery?

how does it feel?

it is essential to note that the implant is a foreign object, and it may be detected.

and of course:

The implant is available in multiple sizes, including Large (L), Extra Large (XL), and Extra Extra Large (XXL).

also: inb4 ribbed version. (or maybe “aggressively textured to match your favorite sidearm”)

6 Likes

It’s gone down over time.

1 Like

$16K

Sergio Costa :arrow_right: Surgery? Oh, cost ya!

3 Likes

Yeah… sure she did, bro.

PREACH.

20 Likes

A coke can? No thank you.

Not interested.

12 Likes

best part of the article:

Editor’s Note: The Penuma procedure has sparked some controversy. Dr. Elist is the subject of a class action lawsuit alleging the doctor falsely advertises Penuma as a penile augmentation device when its clearance by the Food and Drug Administration is solely for correcting deformities in patients’ penile tissue. Many men get the surgery for purely cosmetic reasons, and some of them claim the procedure left them with mangled penises and in excruciating pain . In response to Esquire’s inquiries about the suit, a lawyer for Elist provided the following statement: “This lawsuit lacks merit. Penuma has a strong track record of safety and patient satisfaction. The claims of the single plaintiff in the lawsuit are categorically false and International Medical Devices and the other parties will aggressively defend themselves against this baseless lawsuit.”

courtesy of archive.is

The illustration is a tad frightening.

11 Likes

Not even if it was ‘all natural.’

13 Likes

As Frank said - “who am I to judge?”

I mean- given my own circumstances.

6 Likes

Am I the only one who finds anything even tangential to incest fantasies a huge fucking turn-off?

23 Likes

11 Likes

So you’re saying you don’t want to be “damaged”? :grimacing:

8 Likes

Yeah, I could see toys suddenly becoming more appealing.

20 Likes

I started to write something, then thought the better of sharing it here.

As far as damage, so many men really do tend to think the world of their peens, and their ‘capability…’ despite the fact the female body is designed to pass other human beings through it.

SMH

12 Likes