Man with inflatable penis implant will lose virginity to sex worker

[Read the post]

ā€œIā€™m not charging him.ā€

Nice gal.

8 Likes

So the legend of ā€œThe Hooker With The Heart of Goldā€ is true!

11 Likes

Hey, if youā€™re gonna do it then I guess you might as well go all in.

15 Likes

Serious questionā€¦ why a hooker? Why not a non-hooker?

According to the kids I grew up with if you only went halfway in you were technically still a virgin.

9 Likes

Non-hookers tend to be more costly and much less reliable. And liable to walk away with somebody else, usually with no prior warning.

I think some of the size is a buried structure, an anchoring.

2 Likes

And you measure from the base of the spine. Weā€™re all 18 inches on the internet!

6 Likes

Chuck Norris measures the tape measure, if you know what I mean.

8 Likes

technically speaking most penises are inflatable.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s why itā€™s called a blow-jobā€¦

7 Likes

He looks pretty healthy otherwise in that interview. Soooā€¦ car accident as a child or botched circumcision?

14 Likes

I hope yells ā€œANCHORS AWAY!ā€ when he climaxes.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think the implant is so poorly done it would detach.

2 Likes

Oh, @shaddack. Those non-hookers are quixotic, I guess. Unreliable, too. :flushed:

2 Likes

Ah, I see weā€™re going with the heteronormative patriarchal definition of virginity here.

3 Likes

I suspect weā€™re going with the definition the person in question uses.

14 Likes

I think because he hopes a professional will react or deal with possible problems, you know, professional, in the sense of sex-professional. ā€œAll is okā€/*. And/Or, hopefully not: ā€œNot, but this is the reasonā€. (*depends on the agreement).

Of course, we all like the idea a loved one would most likely do the same. Butā€¦
To keep it on the less cynical sideā€¦ Maybe he did not find anybody?

9 Likes

The ā€œMoreā€ link isnā€™t working, should be Manā€™s ā€˜Bionic Penisā€™ Is Not So Rare After All. If Iā€™m reading the story correctly, it sounds like he probably would have no feeling in the implant?

1 Like