Trump wants Bob Kraft at White House despite despite prostitution sting

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/20/trump-wants-bob-kraft-at-white.html

Kraft could show up at the White House party before he shows up in court.

6 Likes

Birds of a feather rub together.

19 Likes

I am not really sure why any really feels the Kraft/Soliciting thing is a big deal.

5 Likes

Alex, Iā€™ll take hypocrisy for $1,000ā€¦

12 Likes

ok. full.fucking.stop.

1. how is Kraft or anyone else for that matter supposed to know what places are potential sex trafficking spots vs ones that arenā€™t.
  2. We (and yes I mean here on the BBS) have routinely said to respect and allow sex work as not a back door bad thing and accept it as a profession.
  3. the facts are that both women he supposedly did solicit were American citizens had driverā€™s licenses and all that.

Againā€¦boil this down to the simplest part of itā€¦a 70 something yr old man went into a massage parlor and got a hand job. WHY IS THIS NATIONAL NEWS.

I hate Kraft for supporting Nostradumbass and all as much as anyone. But I am not about to commit hypocrisy by condemning him for this when it is no different than if you or I were busted for the same damn thing. So BULLSHITā€¦ripping into this guy is the hypocrisy because it wouldnā€™t be national news if it were anyone else.

I appreciate the flimsy as hell thread folks are trying to hang this guy byā€¦but opposing sex trafficking does not mean he cannot solicit sex workers.

In factā€¦I would be more apt to jump on him for being fucking stupid! Heā€™s a billionaire and he couldnā€™t find some intern somewhere to arrange something more high end and discrete?! Seriously?

10 Likes

You misunderstand. Iā€™m not condemning Kraft getting a happy ending (as long as it was in fact consensual). Iā€™m condemning the hypocrisy of Kraft getting a happy ending.

5 Likes

I fail to see how that is hypocritical in any possible way.

1 Like

Because he donated more than most people make in a year to organizations that make no distinction between consensual sex work and actual human trafficking.

10 Likes

ok. what donation should he have made?

Againā€¦that is NOT hypocrisy.

It doesnā€™t matterā€¦carry on. The guy is a supporter of the orange asshole,and a billionaire, and the owner of the most successful pro sports franchiseā€¦heā€™s easy to hate and we love to tear people down.

@xeni is the title a ā€˜stutterā€™ for emphasis? Almost like someone was gasping for air while writing itā€¦

1 Like

Anyone he wants. But I still think his choice was hypocritical.

Meh, I donā€™t hate Kraft. I just think heā€™s a duplicitous Randian greedpig feeding off taxpayers.

8 Likes

What do you mean, ā€œdespiteā€ ?
ā€œBecause of.ā€

6 Likes

Iā€™d have to say that Iā€™m not particularly interested in Kraftā€™s hand-job.
I am, however, a bit interested in Li Yangā€™s business practices and how involved she may be with the Rumpadiddly and his Family.

20 Likes

2 Likes

Is trump going to be serving Hand-berders?

I wonder if ā€˜Cindyā€™ will be there as well?

2 Likes

is there a difference between sex work and human trafficking ?

I thought the big thing here was that Kraft knows the owner?

1 Like

Here is advance footage of Drumpf and Kraft together at the White House.

1 Like

Itā€™d be so awesome if Trump had the self-awareness to serve Panda Express or PF Changs instead of McDonalds this time.

1 Like

Trump wants

tumblr_pnckymjKu41tlzghao1_540

11 Likes