Doctors perform first penis transplant in U.S

[Read the post]

1 Like

They understand that sperm isn’t actually manufactured in the penis, right? If I use an imported Toyota to deliver a pizza that doesn’t magically transform it into Japanese food.

57 Likes

Will it stand up in court?

43 Likes

This image is just begging for “unnecessary censorship.”

43 Likes
9 Likes

This is what we get from abstinence based education. The director of urology doesn’t know where babies come from.

27 Likes

He had a “add a dick to me”.

Yes, I said it.

5 Likes

Reminds me of when I had a dentist named Dr. Payne. I wonder how many medical professionals choose their specialty based on the wordplay value of their names.

15 Likes

I saw this story this morning, and I have been waiting all day for an appropriate forum to comment about the irony of the doctor’s name being Dicken. Glorious!

7 Likes

Finally, medical science has created a man who would do her with someone else’s dick.

13 Likes
  1. Why is Matthew Perry using the fake name? We can all see it’s him.

2. If I borrow your ax and kill someone, does that mean you’re the murderer? Nahhhhh. But just in case, may I borrow your ax?

11 Likes

I remember a girl in my elementary school who was supposedly* born without fingers and had her toes grafted onto her hand, so she had these stumpy little fingers. When I heard about this penile transplant the first image in my mind was of them grafting one of his toes into his crotch.

(* it only occurs to me now, decades later, that this might’ve been a tale whispered on the playground, and that she was just born with stumpy little fingers.)

5 Likes

All rise…

10 Likes

Am I the only one who (prior to reading the patient’s name) thinks he looks like Peyton Manning?

1 Like

Just curious…would you get a catalog to choose from? “Doc, is the a BBC section?”

I still wonder if we’re being trolled…

Dr. Dicken Ko =?= Dr. Dick & Co.

6 Likes

Well you’ve come to the right place.

I think it’s a case of name dictating your life choices. My brother’s urologist is a Dr. Richard Chopp.

7 Likes

(I stopped to take meds and @Gutierrez gets in first)

If Dr Dick Chopp is a real urologist, then I don’t see a reason why Dr Dicken Ko isn’t.

4 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes