This AI's only function is to draw penises

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/24/this-ais-only-function-is-to.html

Well that’s a productive use of technology. (Not.) Friggen devs.

BhKzL4D

7 Likes

I’m glad Dylan Maxwell found something to do with his life.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is based on a guy I knew in high school.

5 Likes

On one hand I imagine a buncha dumb teenage jocks high-fiving, and going “Yeah! Finally a good use for AI.”

On the other hand I imagine a bunch of dumb teenage jocks going “man, computers are taking all the cool jobs away.”

5 Likes

Family motto.

13 Likes

Now we can get rid of about half of the dudes on Tinder. Their job has been automated

5 Likes

YES!!! Does Clarkson know?image
Thank God For The Internet!!!

“Maker, What is my purpose?”…“You draw dicks”

For (near) future reference…this is another reason the robots will kill us all.

9 Likes

This should be embedded in every electronic textbook used by our nation’s schools…

It definitely doesn’t know what to do with odd shapes.

3 Likes

I had my hopes up so high…

Here’s the person that coded the AI:

4 Likes

Tries its best, but fails miserably.
Black line was the original in each case.

Having fun with machine learning is a productive use of technology, in my opinion.

1 Like

You can’t attach arbitrary images on tinder though but once you exchange signals I guess all bets are off.

I’ve never actually used Tinder. Been married for a long time. But I’ve had lots of single female friends complain about getting dickpics on the platform.

Maybe I didn’t hunt hard enough in the UI? I usually move to signal/texting once I’m planning dates.

lso congrats on the healthy relationship, smart man. dating on apps is not fun for either gender, but i won’t pretend it’s much worse for women