Captain Janeway used to be married to Columbo, sort of

Don’t forget The Court Jester

9 Likes

Donald Pleasance in the 70’s was everywhere!

I was going to say the Patrick McGoohan one (the one with the military academy)

But then I found out he has several episodes:
“He is the only actor to have played a killer four times, an all-time record, and the only main guest star to have also directed an episode. He was one of Falk’s favourite collaborators, with Falk later naming Identity Crisis as one of his top four episodes.”

3 Likes

This episode was just on recently (COZI network). It was cute, but Magnum was a dick through most of it.

4 Likes

I bought this book from the author when it was released last fall. It’s behind the scenes stuff from every episode. If you’re goofy like me and love everything about Columbo this a great book.

It came with a pdf of all the murder locations that are still standing. When I’m finally retired I’m taking the RV on a Columbo/Little House tour.

There is one episode where you can see the restaurant and parking lot where Rockford’s trailer was located and in an episode of Rockford you can see Columbo’s car.

What a fun time it must have been with all that shooting going on in the area.

5 Likes

My favourite is Gudrun Ure as everyone’s favourite Scottish super hero.

Gudrun was about 40 years younger than Super Gran when it was filmed.

4 Likes

I love By Dawn’s Early Light, I’ve seen it a few times and had no idea that was McGoohan, although I’ve only seen a couple Prisoner eps.

But after reading the synopsis of Identity Crisis I don’t think I’ve seen it, it sounds great. I’m sure I’d remember seeing Leslie Nielsen so I need to keep an eye out for that one.

3 Likes

I think I might have seen the Magnum PI half of the cross-over in the days of yore; but the entertaining Pushing Up Roses brought me up to speed on the Jessica Fletcher side of things.

3 Likes

In Identity Crisis if you tune in late you’ll miss his appearance because he was murdered.

In Lady In Waiting Leslie Nielsen is part of the entire show.

4 Likes

There you go; FIFY :rofl:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.