FBI investigating right-wing troll's bungled attempt to accuse Mueller of rape

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/30/fbi-investigating-right-wing-t.html

11 Likes

This has got to be the most bizarre story of 2018. I’ve been watching Wohl’s twitter…he is in a panic and can’t figure out how to get out from under this. Imma LOL like mad.

47 Likes

Surefire Intelligence? That’s enough for me, I’m sold!

22 Likes

I’ve seen better scams on Catfish, this guy really didn’t try at all did he?

14 Likes

20 year old dumbass ruins his life, has no idea what he’s doing, makes dumbass decisions, has terrible taste, admires other selfish dumbasses film at 11.

Who would have guessed that a child could be such a terrible incomplete person?

28 Likes

You know you fucked up when even Gateway Pundit retracts your story.

36 Likes

Uses mom’s phone number in his grandiose scheme?

He is so grounded!

46 Likes

This clown makes James O’Keefe look like Donald Segretti. Conservative ratf*cking standards have fallen to shameful lows in recent years.

And the phone number for Surefire Intelligence? Why, it’s young Master Wohl’s mommy

“Millenials!”

34 Likes

While 20 is pretty young and lots of growing up to do, most 20 year-olds I know aren’t this stupid and self-destructive. Wonder what kind of upbringing he had.

34 Likes

I dunno. I remember being 20 and thinking I could get away with anything if I put my mind to it.

10 Likes

$.25 says this story never makes Fox News.

23 Likes

Has Jack Burkman distanced himself from this one?

Parsons explained that she was contacted by a man “with a British accent” who wanted to ask her “a couple questions about Robert Mueller, whom I worked with when I was a paralegal for Pillsbury, Madison, and Sutro in 1974. I asked him who he was working for, and he told me his boss was some sort of politics guy in Washington named Jack Burkman. I reluctantly told [him] that I had only worked with Mr. Mueller for a short period of time, before leaving that firm to have my first son.”

The man “offered to pay off all of my credit card debt, plus bring me a check for $20,000 if I would do” it, she wrote. “He knew exactly how much credit card debt I had, right down to the dollar, which sort of freaked me out.”

Oh no, credit information companies leaking personal data? Say it ain’t so!

19 Likes

Turns out it’s a lot harder than it seems to fabricate rape allegations in order to smear someone. Or – and here will be the Sean Hannity spin – Democrats are just way better at it.

35 Likes

Based on what we know so far, I’ll bet the accent was a lot like Dick Van Dyke’s in “Mary Poppins.”

34 Likes

I’m always ready for conservatives to shout “false flag” whenever they’re implicated in something bad, but in this case it would be like calling James O’Keefe a pawn of the “deep state.”

12 Likes

In other words, you couldn’t sell something this inept in fiction. No one would buy it. The incompetency is so bad, it hurts.

At the same time:

Don’t look at this scandal and fall for the idea that women will lie for money. They want that narrative. They want to discredit women. Let this show the opposite. Even for life-changing amounts of money, the women said ‘no, I won’t do this’.

That’s why you can believe women.

55 Likes

BTW, some background on Wohl:

25 Likes

Ha! I hope your post gets more people to seek out MP and check out Dick’s affected accent. Worst accent I ever heard… no matter the ethnic group or country. Hard for me to watch, though. Major Fremdscham.

6 Likes

Dick Van Dyke, being an all-around awesome human being, has a sense of humour about it:

25 Likes

The “more than half century” part made me bust out!

7 Likes