6 Likes

“How do we sleep while our beds are burning”

2 Likes

“Hey, how can we Occupy this place if you keep burning it down?”

4 Likes

A Midnight Oil reference; ripper!

1 Like

“I need two tickets for the Uprising for sale! Two tickets!”

Two in the pink, one in the…nope, nope, nope, nope!

*This has been on my mind lately due to the quizzical behavior of local basketball fans here in Wichita using an offensive hand sign to cheer on their team (i.e. The Shockers) during the winning streak.

1 Like

I’m sure this “Anonymous” thing is just a fad…a ten year long fad…

2 Likes

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I’m a woman’s man: no time to talk.

2 Likes

“Twice,” the man replied, when asked if he’d ever successfully baked a cake without requiring the services of a fire brigade.

3 Likes

Bob the American could never remember which way the Agincourt Salute was supposed to go.

5 Likes

River Moonbeam, taking part in the festivities at a Rainbow Tribe campground event, throws a peace sign at our photographer. Moonbeam, who suffers from a rare genetic skin condition, claims Time Warner used his face as the template for their iconic Guy Fawkes mask.

3 Likes

Two Bush Presidents and this is what happens.

2 Likes

“Hold my Beer and give me a lighter, I bet I can fart fire all the way across the square!”
“No way dude!”
“Watch this!”

*Caption: Victory!

Bagism Lives.

November, YEAH! November!

sniff sniff Is that roasting anarchy I smell?

3 Likes

So far, so good. So what?

1 Like

“Burn, motherfucker, burn…I got a word for you: dead. Got a trampoline, your fuckin’ head… what do you do when words collapse, and all that’s left is broken glass, I know, I know I’m trapped…”

1 Like

Mom said I’d have to be home from the Revolution by 2:00!

1 Like

Yo! I found that missing plane.

3 Likes