Car appears out of nowhere, artificial entities panic

I had a deer hit my car once - it used the same manoeuvre as that car. Sadly for that deer, the collision killed it.

1 Like

Russia has to be the weirdest place for driving, based upon the endless stream of YouTube weirdities

3 Likes

Russia has to be the weirdest place for driving, based upon the endless stream of YouTube weirdities

The statistics may or may not bear that out but my understanding is dashboard cameras are very common there due to high rates of insurance fraud. I’ve certainly seen some strange / bad driving in the USA. But I don’t have photographic proof. Probably just as well. I would as likely be incriminated by that as exonerated. “oh… I guess there really was a car there.”.

4 Likes

This is the first Russian dashboard cam video I’ve ever seen where there’s an audible reaction from the driver or passengers. Even the ones of the meteor, they were totally quiet, just like “Eh, is meteor.”

I always wondered what it would take to get a rise out of one of these Russian drivers. Apparently it requires a violation of the laws of physics.

6 Likes

Just popping in to say thanks for posting a direct video link. Not sure if you saw my comment on Cory’s post a couple weeks ago, but it sure makes it easier on some of us paranoid NoScript-using Flash-free folks.

technically, your mother

2 Likes

Partly due to those videos, I installed a dashcam on my car. $25 plus a memory card, and it works like a charm. Hopefully, I’ll never need it. (http://goo.gl/T2H2Hh for those interested, don’t yell at me if you don’t like it)

We try to translate ideas and not word for word. The phrase is “ёб твою мать”, “(I) fucked your mother”. Many don’t bother with the “ёб”.

Closer examination reveals it to be an elusive 19A0’s model.

1 Like

yep, friend had a deer careen into the side of her car, shattering the passenger window. scared the crap out of her. deer ran off…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.