Car drives around road closed sign and falls into a massive hole in the street

Originally published at: Car drives around road closed sign and falls into a massive hole in the street | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Weird, the hole was dug, on purpose. Here in Pittsburgh, these things usually happen on their own. The idiot driver on the other hand, that’s normal.

10 Likes

Come on, the real surprise was the road crew actually working.

8 Likes

How many points is that worth? Is it a 2-pointer, a 3-pointer, or a free throw?

4 Likes

What a great metaphor for the last decade of GOP leadership.

12 Likes

“Entitled jack-ass receives instant karma, film at 11.”

Too many stable geniuses out there believe all those orange signs, barrels, cones and barricades are for other people.

21 Likes

The car did that?

Was it a Tesla?

7 Likes

2533b062-c639-4eb4-b0a7-4b511bd59e68_text

5 Likes

That road isn’t closed, if anything it is more open than normal.

13 Likes

Define “normal” in 2022. I’ll wait.

7 Likes

Well, normally a road is open at both ends, This road was open at the bottom too.

2022 Normal (see below)

17 Likes

Headline made me expect video of car driving into the hole.

Static after-event pics require headline “Car DROVE around road closed sign and FELL into a massive hole”

Not sure if disappointed. :thinking:

6 Likes

Another case of a guy “doing his own research”/

11 Likes

11 Likes

It’s like “where’s Waldo”, but in hell. Sounds about right…

4 Likes

#instantkarma

3 Likes

Never ceases to surprise me how careless people will be with a $30k machine that they’re still making payments on, but clearly I wasn’t in this person’s particular hurry.

3 Likes

Wait, wait, wait…and the car wasn’t a BMW !?!??

5 Likes

i saw some fuckwit do the same thing here when they were repairing the Bathurst bridge - the road crew tried to wave them off but they went 'round the big obvious sign and continued on - until they landed completely in a deep pit - and then the whole work crew just stood there and delivered a really long and sarcastic slow clap

5 Likes

To quote “La Petite Parade”, “It is not a hole in the street. It is only the lousy dent.”