Cat enjoys eating banana

… with Trololo…

1 Like

I see your banana and raise you a strawberry:

2 Likes

My previous cat loved watermelon. Wherever she was in the house, she would know if you got a slice or chunk of it out of the fridge, and she would wail plaintively until you gave her some.

2 Likes

One my my cats likes grapefruit juice. She tries almost as hard to obtain grapefruit juice as milk. She only ever gets a few licks of either though.
She will also sometimes go for orange juice. Or lick apples. It really makes me wonder about that cats-can’t-taste-sweet thing.

I’ve had several cats who loved dairy so much that they had no fucks to give for the source. Ice cream, milk, cheese, butter, even yogurt. Then there was the cat who made lettuce disappear. She inhaled it, I swear. She also loved broccoli and sugar snap peas. YMMV?

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a cat who loves all kinds of fruits and veggies. Bananas, strawberries, nectarines, and she’s usually on hand to steal a couple of cucumber slices when I’m cooking. She insists on stealing avocado pits to lick them clean and then bat them around after. She’s a weird cat, though. I think she thinks she’s a person. She also will only drink out of cups.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.