Cat enjoys relaxing and playing piano with owner

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/24/piano-cat.html

12 Likes

More cats from Istanbul

10 Likes

This guy and his little friend have been my regular dose of “Awww…” for a while.

He’s also on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSarperd

That cat just luuuves that guy, as he does that cat.

5 Likes

The second… hey human cut out that silly keyboard crap and give me scritches!

1 Like

man, istanbul is the greatest city.

There is no amount of catnip (or acepromazine) that would make either one of my cats be that chill. Alpha Cat would be all, “No,” with her cat dignity offended, and Other Cat would insist on improvising on her own. Neither one of them considers stomping across the piano keys in the wee hours beneath their dignity, though.

1 Like

meanwhile in Japan…

11 Likes

Actually, I think I know how this works. My cats have figured out when I sit on the sofa, it either means nap time or movie time. Either way, it means snuggles.

This cat doesn’t give a damn about music, of course. He’s just learned that keyboard time means human sits still and makes a good lap.

4 Likes

According to my childhood piano teacher this is also how I looked when sitting at the keyboard.

5 Likes

I second that! A lovely, wonderful movie. I was lucky to see it in a theater.

2 Likes

My ovaries just exploded. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

The cat then requested Hendrix “All Along the Watchtower” and a pint of Hagen Daz ice cream; asked owner if they could move to Colorado.

1 Like

Thanks for recommendation (it is about to appear in a local film festival).

3 Likes

It opened here in Rio last week. The critics were positive.

My new rescue cat, Ruby, would prefer it if I’d just cradle her in my arms as I walk around all day. I wish I could let her sit in my lap like this while I’m painting, but alas, cats and oil paint palettes don’t mix very well.

5 Likes

I also train parkour together with my dog. Do you want me to make videos as well?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.