Cat plays with highrise window washer through glass

Originally published at: Cat plays with highrise window washer through glass | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Alternative interpretation: Cat frustrated by force field preventing it from knocking human off 300’ perch.

11 Likes

A Wonderful Thing, co-starring A Delightful Creature!

10 Likes

Meanwhile other cat watches tolerantly while rolling its eyes. “It’s outside the window, you numpty! Still, we don’t get much entertainment at this height, I suppose.”

9 Likes

It is excellent to have a place with windows that extend down to floor level for pets to enjoy.

5 Likes

tweet for the bbs

3 Likes

… not as common as they used to be because they’re terrible for “energy efficiency”

Why the scare quotes?

I read the article and it makes sense. It’s much harder to control the climate inside of glass buildings (limited insulation, radiative heat getting in/out, etc), so they use a ton of energy to run climate control HVAC systems.

1 Like

… because I doubt “single-family homes” pencil out in the energy-efficiency department either, and I suspect double standards are in effect?

There are lots of reasons to use quotation marks when one is quoting somebody rather than necessarily endorsing their opinions

Love the confidence these pros have to wipe the window once and know it is done.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.