Cats are irresistibly drawn to circles

The waistband of your skirt/pants, when viewed from above (or below, you lucky bastard) is also a circle. Just sayin.

Maru is an artist, man – pushing boundaries of the concept of fitting is his life’s work.

5 Likes

So a hatbox should be doubly irresistable.

2 Likes

When my cat was still alive, I bought a nice hat that came in a box. To avoid white cat fur on my nice new black borsalino, I was very strict about putting the hat back in the box and the box in a place where he couldn’t get to. Every time I did this I felt his burning desire for that hat box.

3 Likes

Darth Vader’s pro tip: don’t have a white cat.

1 Like

Today’s hint from teh internets. Some humor comes unmarked with emoticons. It can make it even funnier.

1 Like

So if you have both a white and a black cat and you wear a white and black outfit, what do you do then?

Scream?

1 Like

Or embrace the cat hair, I guess.

1 Like

Or start a new fashion, with fine patterns that are made from thin irregular black and white stripes. Cat camo!

2 Likes

Cats and scissors can reduce your stuff to shreds.
Cats and scissors are never where you left them.
It’s a bad idea to run while carrying cats and scissors.

5 Likes

the classic

the up-and-coming classic

8 Likes

The center of attention; a natural habitat of the feline form.

1 Like

And then get a ginger cat as well.

1 Like

Cut to the chase and get a calico.

Mosaic expression ftw!

2 Likes

Mine are draw to any book that I lay down, or any pile of paperwork that I am working through.

1 Like

Mine are drawn to the backs of my hands, whenever my hands are on a keyboard or a mouse.

1 Like

But then I would only have 1 cat instead of 3. It’s hard to be a crazy cat lady with only 1 cat.

3 Likes

You can have three calico cats!

1 Like

Yay! Multiple cats.

2 Likes