Champagne bottle fights back

[Read the post]

1 Like

The lovely people of the following region would take notice with your headline, you maker hippie avec de beaux cheveux:

ā€œchampaign?ā€
really?

3 Likes

Ninjas do that all the time intentionally, but then they move slightly to the side so that the bottle hits THEIR ENEMIES.

12 Likes

To reprise the tweet I made when this was circulating around Twitter:

If time travel existed, weā€™d know it, because this scene would be packed with bizarre-looking people from across the eons, come to witness this signature event.

(And weā€™d see the same sort of thing in the news footage of the Oregon Whale Explosion.)

14 Likes

itā€™s not champaign per say

(another favorite of mine)

2 Likes

More like cham-pain, amirite?

12 Likes

Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends!

8 Likes
8 Likes

He has an excellent throwing technique.

3 Likes

Any respectable time traveller would have the sense to remain invisible. You donā€™t want to distract the locals and end up changing the very turn of events you came to visit. Duh.

3 Likes

Like rounds bouncing off tanks. Except this one is for revenge.

1 Like

Thanks, Obama!

7 Likes

Since we seem to have gone past posting YouTube videos with spoilery animated gifs down to just posting the animated gifsā€¦ Iā€™ll include some Youtube video goodness (not sure if this is the original or not):

13 Likes

The throwing reminds of a knife thrower. They give the knife 1.50 rotations, exactly as this fellow achieves.
He should be proud of himself.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, ā€œsomebodyā€™s wrong on the internet,ā€ and I canā€™t help pointing out that this is only exactly one rotation. Heā€™d be holding the ā€œknifeā€ by the blade when he threw it.

You never expect to get caught in a bottle battle. They always just, happen.

11 Likes

Mynd you, Champagne mĆøĆøse bites Kan be pretti nastiā€¦

5 Likes

Everyone knows you need to be properly armed to take on a bottle of Champagne.

4 Likes

Except when youā€™re battling tweetle beetles.

6 Likes