Charlie Kirk warns Arizona and Texas to reject "left wing" tech companies like Google and Apple (video)

Originally published at: Charlie Kirk warns Arizona and Texas to reject "left wing" tech companies like Google and Apple (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Well, this means Charlie and MTG are going to be announcing a “right-wing friendly” tech company to do all the same stuff. It will, of course, be a veritable Potemkin Village of window dressing, non-functioning apps, and completely insecure scam code.

17 Likes

It seems that this clown isn’t familiar with the “pro-business” Republican leaders of these states, who’ll hand out massive tax breaks to any corporation that shows up just on principle.

The only values the GOP truly has are monetary ones

15 Likes

Welcoming? Every single one of those is already in Texas.

21 Likes

I look forward to hearing Charlie Kirk ordering his marketing team to stop pandering to “left wing” Google with their SEO efforts. Then I look forward to not hearing about Charlie Kirk ever again.

19 Likes

“And they change the fabric of those states.”

Vacation Hello GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

14 Likes

Coincidentally, those are ultimately the only values those supposedly “left-wing” companies have, too…

We can but dream.

9 Likes

You sure don’t want none of them there high paying librah tech jobs.

5 Likes

It’s impossible for me not to notice his name seems to keep wanting to include a third K.

3 Likes

Thanks Charlie, but I’d have preferred to keep 1993 in the rear-view mirror.

(edit for pselling)

2 Likes

Texas 2031:

8 Likes

Probably not. The trees would’ve burned down by then.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.