Check out these nifty wireless inductive LEDs

Originally published at: Check out these nifty wireless inductive LEDs | Boing Boing

3 Likes

It is just a matter of time until people start implanting them subcutaneously. Good thing I ate before I got disco scrot stuck in my brain.

2 Likes

The Strange Parts channel posted a cool video about these a while back

4 Likes

Lol the first thing I thought was I WANT THEM IN MY FAAAACE

2 Likes

I think I think I found what you are looking for.

Looks like this guy implanted wireless inductive LEDs in his hand like a Infinity Gauntlet. Via Reddit: r/cyberpunk Can’t Resist Using My xSIID Gauntlet At Vending Machine

I know nothing about this guys process but I did find:
xSIID NFC + LED Implant (no affiliate link) , looks to harvest power from NFC readers.

Source: See link above. Image found at DangerousThings .com, for xSIID NFC + LED Implant, on 2021 10 06

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll solder an inductor to an LED and go for a walk under power lines.

1 Like

I’d like to see some more from strange parts about leds…

I used to have a Dinky Toy car with headlights - can’t remember what make or model. You had to push down on it and the suspension would trigger the on-off switch. No idea where the batteries were. And it was small - Matchbox small - and so cool. This was the early 60’s. I think I lost it in the sand pit at the school. Some traumas never heal. But it had lights.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.