"Clingy" kitten climbs up man as if he's a human tree, then mews into his ear for more attention (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/12/clingy-kitten-climbs-up-man-as-if-hes-a-human-tree-then-mews-into-his-ear-for-more-attention-video.html

6 Likes

When I was a kid we had a cat that always wanted to climb up you and sit on your shoulder. We always thought it just wanted to be up on a higher vantage point.

4 Likes

The best tactic is when you’re standing at the sink and suddenly twenty sharp claws are traversing your back and shoulder and the kitten ends up vaulting over your shoulder into the sink full of dirty dishes.

6 Likes

Wait until she’s 14 pounds and likes to be up on your shoulder! Since they’re all fully grown, I’m glad that none of ours climbs us like that, but they still want to be up high with the humans.

2 Likes

I once had a cat do the opposite and leave my lap by sliding down my bare leg like a firepole.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.