Clinton investigator and Epstein lawyer Ken Starr dead at 76

That woman is far too kind and generous. A class act all around.

12 Likes

Happy birthday Scooby Doo!

https://twitter.com/msmazeppa/status/1059945868248391680?s=20&t=0IRM_sz0gnv2_XX5y3mMNw

14 Likes

Every morning, I wake up, and I check the headlines, hoping. Sooner or later.

13 Likes

Class act all the way. Starr basically tried to ruin her life in his quest to stick it to Clinton. She has every reason to revel in his death, yet she somehow keeps it civil.

9 Likes

She was even kind enough not to close that sentence with “, if there’s any such persons.”

5 Likes

Not to mention he was part of limiting the first amendment for students in the “Bong Hits for Jesus” case Morse v. Frederick - Wikipedia

3 Likes

11 Likes

This piece of shit is why we can’t have nice things. He basically “broke” the Independent Counsel law.

1 Like

I’m happy to see the world improve, if only through attrition. While I’m absolutely waiting with anticipation for that particularly improvement, I do want to see him on trail and jailed first.

4 Likes

I would love to see that too, but I think there is zero chance it will ever happen (the “jailed” part, that is.). The Secret Service protection paradox alone dooms it.

1 Like

There are all kinds of federal detention institutions. If he doesn’t like solitary confinement, he should have thought of that before doing crimes.

3 Likes

Oh darn… Anyway…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.