Clinton investigator and Epstein lawyer Ken Starr dead at 76

Originally published at: Clinton investigator and Epstein lawyer Ken Starr dead at 76 | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Screenshot 2022-09-13 171305

14 Likes

I couldn’t say anything nice

36 Likes

He had a strong moral compass to keep him on the right side of history.

Unfortunately it was installed backwards.

33 Likes

giphy-14

18 Likes

And that’s why I’m not saying anything too.

6 Likes
20 Likes

He lived a life fully devoted to evil, and I think someone should say it in the eulogy.

16 Likes

For all his interest in who the president was fucking, he famously didn’t care about rape, when it was perpetrated by football players at Baylor University while he was its President.

27 Likes

I wonder which will be remembered longer?

12 Likes

How I’m feeling:
summer c GIF

9 Likes

Trump is 76. Just saying.

9 Likes

2 Likes

[this space intentionally left blank]

8 Likes

I am always pleased to find out when there is one fewer evil asshole breathing our air.

17 Likes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

11 Likes

The first impeachment Trump impeachment trial seems less important than the second-- though when Ukraine finally triumphs, more things may come out.

2 Likes

Even by Republican standards, he was a titan of hypocrisy. A real Banality of Evil type. Three quarters of a grateful nation bids him good riddance.

13 Likes

Adios d-bag.

8 Likes

Made a name for himself by getting a President impeached for fellatio. Ended his career by fellating an impeached President.

In between that, he covered up reports of rape and sexual abuse when he was president of Baylor. When Trump was impeached the first time around, he had the nerve to complain about the culture of impeachment in Congress.

Good riddance.

19 Likes