Cloud floof pupper

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/22/cloud-floof-pupper.html

6 Likes

(Thanks @xeni, for much needed floof.)

19 Likes

14 Likes

Psh, that’s not a cloud. This is a cloud

I miss having a sammy

9 Likes

I appreciate your suggestion to adopt a rescue pet. Floofy puppies are beyond adorable, but Malamutes have a lot of energy, probably more than someone falling in love with pile of floof would anticipate. So sharing pictures of the floofies, and then suggesting a rescue dog, is awesome.

7 Likes

Floof%20Ghus

6 Likes

Wonderful fluff.

Also, screw Instagram and it’s lack of volume and playback controls.

6 Likes

Dirigible doggos!

3 Likes

The flooves made me feel peaceful, but then the EXTREMELY LOUD shitpop soundtrack on the volume-control-free Instagram embed made me spring angrily into a karate stance so overall my emotional state is about the same as before

8 Likes

This is why I leave my controls on mute 95% of the time. I don’t want to be surprised or annoyed by the ads and sounds that cannot be easily blocked.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Isn’t that the point of cloud floof? Replace the heavy administrative burden of on-premises floof with managed floof as a service?

4 Likes

I wanted to see floofs galloping and instead almost dropped my phone, and woke up my sweet partner gently snoring next to me cause of the :frowning: and v loud music. I for real forgot where the volume control was and started panicking so hard that I was just mashing the screen like the keypad on a microwave I don’t understand. I don’t know why they felt they needed to try to add to something already so perfect.

2 Likes

Seem to be a number of dog posts of late. Not sure why this video of Newfie pics was recommended to me however here it is for those that like a sensible sized dog:

1 Like

OH, I posted this in the pets thread, but goes here, too apparently…

6 Likes

The shitpop soundtrack you mentioned actually falls into a genre called “Anti-floof”.

Sorry dog. You’re a lobbyist now.

Van de Graff generator sold separately.

1 Like

It’s depressing to see all these new kids coming along and moving all their floof puppers to the cloud without at anytime analyzing if their floof solution needs cloud puppers or considering any of the security implications of hair dryers or corduroy jeans. Why are we condemned to continually relearn the same hard lessons that Benji did way back in the day?!?

1 Like

Does anyone look at these extreme breeds and think it’s cruel? I’m no peta activist, but when I see pets that bred to the point of not being able to breathe, walk, or give birth properly, I think it crosses a line.

1 Like