Don’t have anything interesting to share? Lack the room/time/money/talent to have a collection of really cool stuff?
This threads for you.
Post pics or descriptions of your everyday, dull collections. The banana labels stuck on your monitor. The old connectors you’ll never use that are rattling around in your desk drawer. The dust-bunny ranch under the sofa.
And because I’m really on an upswing this week, I’m going to make this competitive and maybe offer a prize, so some guidelines…
- If you’re unable/unwilling to post pics, a good description will do instead.
- Four Yorkshiremen style one-downing is encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Be reasonably honest. If you’re spending time shooping collections of old gas-station receipts, it might be your hobby of doing that is less interesting than the results of it, so would make a better entry.
- They’ll be some voting or number of likes or something to decide the winner as well.
- Probably some other guidelines too when I think of them.
Grand Prize Details
For the winner (through means yet to be determined) I’ll offer a gloriously technicolour picture postcard, sent from an exotic locale though proper postal mail and everything, not one of these cheapo e-postcards. Something you can pin to your fridge or cubicle wall and be the envy of your co-workers, neighbours or characters that inhabit your rich internal dialogue.