Comically unsettling real estate ad for The Watcher, show based on mysterious threatening letters sent to New Jersey homeowner

Originally published at: Comically unsettling real estate ad for The Watcher, show based on mysterious threatening letters sent to New Jersey homeowner | Boing Boing

1 Like

Karen rates the neighborhood HIGH. Much like she is, during the making of this video.

2 Likes

So this is viral marketing for a Netflix show?I always enjoy Jennifer Coolidge’s work, whether as Stifler’s mom or in Best of Show, and this is an awesome piece of marketing for it, but the tone here doesn’t really match what I’m reading about the show. Which is a shame, because Santa Clarita Diet already proved Netflix can do awesome and weird realtor shows.

1 Like

Our daughter has been trying to get us to watch, she says it’s very scary.

I guess I’ll steal her login for Netflix and give it a try.

1 Like

Be quick about it:

2 Likes

I’ll just say the show was very unsatisfying. Maybe because they stuck themselves with this “based on a true story” idea and the true story is unsatisfying. It had promise and then fell apart annoyingly for me in spite of the cast doing a great job throughout.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.