Commie Library of Memes

17 Likes

Oh wow, I’ll be stealing this for future [everything].

Also, a bit of trivia about Darrow:

According to legend, before he died, Darrow declared that if there was an afterlife, he would return on the small bridge (now known as the Clarence Darrow Memorial Bridge) located just south of the Museum of Science and Industry in Hyde Park, Chicago on the date of his death. Darrow was skeptical of a belief in life after death (he is reported to have said: “Every man knows when his life began… If I did not exist in the past, why should I, or could I, exist in the future?”) but he made this promise to dissuade mediums from charging people money to “talk” to his spirit. People still gather on the bridge in the hopes of seeing his ghost.[57]

7 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

22 Likes

Technically speaking, some criminals do have sufficient capital and have formed corporations. It’s just that the law seems not to apply to them.

5 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

SellYourself

16 Likes

related:

15 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

QAA Podcast E280: Proleterian Literature & the Red Dragons with Devin O’Shea
A paranoid, red scare conspiracy theory about a Japanese ultra-nationalist gang aiming to unite the African American population and overthrow the U.S. government. A flourishing proleterian literature scene driven to madness by the FBI. This strange story is brought to us by journalist and writer Devin Thomas O’Shea and set in Saint Louis, Missouri in the 1930’s.

3 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

21 Likes
8 Likes

I searched the link for a good “commie meme,” decided on this:

13 Likes