Commie Library of Memes

Not a meme, just an observation.

Company goes for decades, spending itself into the red as they attempt to undercut and destroy anyone else (especially those without the ability to supply regular outside cash infusions) and it’s “You can’t expect a profit immediately!”

But a progressive policy that doesn’t eliminate its deficit spending within a year while getting people on their feet turns the state/province/country into a “have not” when they look for cash infusions (like, say, corporate taxes). Despite the fact that the biggest “have nots” are those who don’t have services, because they refuse to inconvenience the corporation that “can’t afford” to pay it’s workers while it’s busy driving everyone else out of business.

13 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/ANI_COMMUNISM/

11 Likes

13 Likes

I read that in Mickey’s voice.

This meme is very ironic.

6 Likes

More bread for the bread god.

More wellbeing for the wellbeing throne.

13 Likes

17 Likes

Thank you for sharing that! It had my daughter crying with laughter. We added to it:

“Who is Bernie? My name is Ahk-Gragh-Ztlaniok! Why are you chanting Bernie!?!”

5 Likes

16 Likes

22 Likes

Problem is that Superman was an everyman and his most important work was when he was a journalist. It’s funny how fascists love to cling to Supes but forget he was a working class hero (and in the new 52 he was too). So remind fascists that two Jewish writers from Canada created Superman and that he’s Space Moses, not Space Jesus. :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

2 Likes

11 Likes

Not that Space Jesus would have anything good to say to fascists either.

9 Likes

22 Likes

24 Likes

4rigm7i2gdc41

13 Likes

No one ever makes a billion dollars. You take a billion dollars.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews

10 Likes

20200124_081135

17 Likes

Aw snap! Right up there with:

If one man has a dollar he didn’t work for, some other man worked for a dollar he didn’t get. – Big Bill Haywood

12 Likes

Shit post Sunday.

16 Likes